Axeraiser's Council Chamber.

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Axeraiser, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

if I understand correctly we will still get "some" 5 speeders even after the loss of 1 ap font bonus? If so ...w...wth...?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Every faction has 5 speeders.

3. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I have no idea, I don't design future runes. I sure hope not though.

4. Nora That

that's why I'm saying your argument about "possible" obamacere (6-7speed champs) are too much of a risk to kill our font bonus for

5. Nora That

yes but none like IS and the champs that are needed for IS are 5 spd and can't get where they need to in time for them to be useful HENCE the font bonus

6. Axeraiser

Then again we do have Rockforger who has Vivify.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I may need to go back and look at that guy. I had forgotten he even existed.

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Maybe because with vitalize (vivify is for def) he became 81 nora unit with 8 dmg and or you run 2 of them or is a 5 spd champ. yeah, funny thing

Nora That likes this.
  9. Nora That

just to let you know rockforger doesnt even work half the time, alsohaving to summon such an expensive champ who's spawns are vulnerable to swarm and doesnt even work right JUST to get our 5spds possibly to have 6 and not to mention he does not synergize with anmything but trolls it's like one couldn't even run a theme properly

10. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Not even with trolls, for a simple reason:
    Trolls are strong for dampen and their Hym (the spell) but the spell only work with race:troll so all the other thing you deploy with rockdefiance are ok, but out of theme imo. The spell need to be changed into this aspect before i could even think to use rockforger.

When the spell change into something like:
    from -> The next 25 damage dealt to friendly champions are prevented. For each friendly Troll, the damage prevented is increased by 3.
    to -> The next 25 damage dealt to friendly champions are prevented. For each friendly unit with "rockdefiance", the damage prevented is increased by 3.

then i will run rockforger maybe because his summon will trigger this. Then it will be broken and changed to trigger only for real champs ^^'
    I hope in a rework of rockforger, because i like him, but he's too slow for a meele, and his upgrade are awful.

Nora That likes this.
  11. Nora That

touche

12. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Man WTH is going on here?!?!

I leave for a few months and IS is losing its font bonus?

No compensation for the worst FF bonus in the game?

And the change is no relics in IS controlled fonts? WUT? Is that even a bonus?

That is pretty bonkers. So in this new IS world vs FS for example IS will have no FF bonus cause FS damage spells aren't effected by the IS bonus and a really terrible cant deploy relic bonus?? How is that even a bonus? We get 2 defensive bonuses?? Has SP changed any? Do they still ignore the IS FF bonus as well? Relic damage and wot not for their "spell" list.

This game must have changed ALOT for anyone to think this is a good idea.

You guys want to change our bonus for the chance of future better runes????? The biggest sucker statement is the promise of more later in exchange for less now. You just keep getting less later. Its how it goes. Geeze, just fall off the turnip truck or what here?

Crazy town in here. Or the game has somehow completely changed in a really bad way to think this is a good idea.

Here is a suggestion, how bout IS takes the ST bonus of plus 10 hp. Its more inline with our defensive orientated theme. Let ST take the spell damage reduction for a spin. We then keep the really situational, boring, terrible no relic in the font bonus. (can that be called a bonus??) Ohhh how bout that SL bonus! We could change with them for a bit. That sounds good too.

Sounds fair.

Good day

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

IS FF should be coded so that ANY spell damage (Fiery Ambush) is affected by our bonus. I wouldn't mind seeing us get Spell Resistance instead of the 6/3.

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

How does a discussion about changing one aspect of a faction exclude changes in a different area. The Faction bonus has been noticed and discussed as well. Don't just get all bent up because you don't like how something looks before you take a look from a different angle.

15. Dresnar20365988

That should have been done since 2010.

I just skimmed this thread. Where is the part where you or anyone mentions a change to the worst FF bonus in the game?

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

17. Axeraiser

Its worth pointing out that keeping our current font bonus is not an option, its being changed whether we like it or not.

18. Dresnar20365988

I have no real issue with changing the font bonus so long as the FF bonus is addressed at the same time.

Played a few games yesterday and I watched a few as well. In regards to the IS FF bonus you still have 1/3rd of games not having the possibility of the bonus coming into play. A bonus that is only useful if your opponent puts runes in his deck that are affected by it isn't that stellar.

There really wasn't an argument that the IS FF bonus was ranked either 7 or 8 in usefulness. FW and IS were both compensated by having the two best font bonuses. Cant deploy relics is considerably weaker than 1 ap. Something should be added to the FF IS bonus to compensate for the drastic loss of balance related to other factions bonuses.

To stay in the magic resist theme making opponents spells cost 20%/10% more would address the issue. That way the possibility of runes affected by the bonus in your opponents deck will go up and not be useless in 1/3rd of games played.

My two cents anyway.

Nora That likes this.
  19. Nora That

STOP leaving for a few months damn it! See what happens when NON IS players influence the council FAK!

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

IS have the worst FF bonus? FW will happily trade places if you wish.