Back after a looooong break

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Raxar, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Raxar

Raxar I need me some PIE!

Hello pox community, I quit pox when I entered college due to my workload two years ago but now things have balanced out and I feel I have enough time to get back into the game. So much has changed since I clicked on a banner ad for poxnora on a flash game site 8 years ago, and I guess I want to know what decks are good. I've always liked the sundered lands, and I have most of the cards for it as well as some runes I can trade from other classes to get the new stuff. I used to run skeezicks back in the day, so I really like them but I have no idea which ones are good now. I could post decklists for you guys to look at, but they are probably really outdated. Any help getting back into the game, maybe decklists or cards that are really strong in SL subthemes would be really helpful.
    Thanks, Spartins

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Welcome back.

The revamp really changed everything up, so I would start by deleting your old BGs. Draksars are pretty good now, they have received buffs from both Violent and Regen going down in cost. @MovnTarget and @BurnPyro have a good understanding of the meta.

3. Raxar

4. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I.. i think i know you

5. Raxar

My IGN is Spartins, I've been around for a really long time.

6. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

You can probably start playing with that bg, although I would replace some stuff with more cheap meat.

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

2x Constrictor so long as auras continue to proc fury.