Bad Worms

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, Feb 14, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, he dies before a brusque wind can reach him. The big things are the early-game font splits, the extensions, and the cheap font snipes late-game. I don't deploy him consistently, but having him there opens up a lot of options.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
    XFurionsX, Netherzen and SkeletonKing like this.
  2. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

He dies if a cotton ball falls over him, but you can get the globe from and get the creeper stealth and 3 ap, and if he survives and you run it with curse it might be an interesting option, ill add them to give them a try.

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

he is there to die, spam necrosis every two turns and keep collecting the globe.

4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

I was about to say "the lost queen" but then I read what you actually said xD
    I understand because it's how I feel about valentine xulos

5. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Was hoping to see a carrion collosus! Boo. Someone run expensive fatty man.

Netherzen likes this.
  6. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Sorry i got dusk creeper and mindthief creeper confused. Ignore me :D

7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Playing against ST seems like an autoloss,everything is so tanky and capable of staying alive and resisting rushes,even support/ranged which are suppose to be squishy.Also backlash from ancient implications will kill the tomb as soon as you drop it.

SkeletonKing likes this.
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Backlash is a piece of garbage, especially spot for 30. I wouldn't oversell the matchup, though, I think it's still possible to beat ST. Playing against them is just going to require more patience and finesse. I've beat Yeti's, at least, even after a turn ~8 Implications. Seriously, screw Backlash, was a bland ass of an ability.

Netherzen likes this.
  9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I've been running the guy, actually. Recently took him out for a second Bile Zombie, just to see how it feels. The big guy is just a bit too awkward to be an attractive include.

10. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I've got him for those moments when i have more nora than i know what to do with but he feels like a risky investment.

I'm also running a high warlock to pick up martyrs, seems to provide some decent ranged support due to his early damage with loyalty and burn.

11. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I made a worm deck, eye of serkan seems real good. I want another ;o

Rotmaw creeper is so lacking. I dislike it

12. XFurionsX

I want it to be auto include in FW meta not worms, he is the FW colossus he should be better :/

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

One neat idea that might work for Carrion Colossus: make him a 3x3. Many maps obviously don't support that nutty stuff, but making him absolutely enormous would be awesome if it came with the right stuff. Then you could only deploy him with the expanded shrine of Worms.

Netherzen likes this.
  14. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Why does putrid creeper feel so overcosted, is it revel? I don't ever want to deploy him really!

15. Netherzen

Thats just crazy enough to work.Since 2x2 get a discount,i think this will also make him cheaper.

16. Netherzen

Also i hope you all are using boneshredder,deploy bone trap is amazing and it drops a real champion.

17. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

thoughts on mindflayer queen? It's not a worm but arthropods dotn shrink the zone, it's alot of hp for the nora. if you cna make the equip proc it's fairly good dmg too

18. Netherzen

Overcosted,like putrid creeper and bloodworm and our wormy titan.

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

For how durable it is, Mindflayer Queen might be worth running -- at least trying. Lack of Necrosis hurts.

20. XFurionsX

And the first explosion don't do anything, i've alredy tryed it, btw @kalasle is that how it supose to be? or is not working out.