Balance patch notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nebron, Oct 27, 2014.

1. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

So I do my best to stay out of these flame wars but this one really annoyed me. Hi, I am Xezno and I am what you would call a high functioning autistic person. I messaged the posted of this just to ask them to retract this last statement. However they chose to be an ignoramus instead, so I will post here. I am married to a beautiful woman by any standard, I have two college degrees and I am working on a third as we speak, and I have an a large body of friends who I hang out with often. So when I hear people put down autistic people I get a little pissed. First off it is nothing more than a label placed on people that psychologist can't conceptualize. So instead of accepting their inadequacies they choose to put a generic label on them. Anyway I better just leave it hear before I really get on my soapbox.

Oh an just one final thought to really scare you. I am in school for anesthesia and I can tell you for a fact that many of the top doctors I work with are also autistic. Just something to think about the next time you need a checkup ;)

EDIT: The post below proves my point about the ignoramus comment. I am not calling them a name, just stating a condition.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Don't pay attention to it. He's just some moron that's too big for his britches and I already reported the post. Might as well give the player mods some actual work to do, amirite?

BurnPyro and xezno like this.
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I love it when people throw around definitions to justify themselves.

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So you talk about being positive and how bad trolling is and whatever then you go directly to personal insults and trolls only two posts later? Give me a Firking break.

Who the Firk even are you again? Alot of my posts are condescending but they are not untrue and that's not how they started. The only subject I was negative on from the start was an open council process. Did you bother to quote the hundreds of constructive posts and threads I've made about nearly every broke aspect of this game?

The happy forums/sad forums stuff you posted is complete bullshit as well. If I'm so terrible and they just want to avoid me then, why, I wonder, did they invite me to the council?

So the best you can do is post the wiki page on autistic and show a few of my posts followed by a cute little smiley thinking everyone would come in here and be like "hahaha bro, great one, you really got baskit". No, actually you just look like a ****wit for doing exactly what you just said makes me autistic.

And even if I was autistic, who the Firk are you to make fun of a disability? That's like the worse cyber bully Bane Shift there is.

You don't even rate a single reply from me and this is the only one you'll get. After I post this you cease to exist.

Nebron, SPiEkY, Sirius and 1 other person like this.
  5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Fellas formed like voltron on that one...easy target tho...food supply dwindling.... have to take down the weaker ones I suppose.

6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

As I have seen, since the SOE days, whenever there is lack of communication they couldn't talk because of business related stuff.
    Some guesses looking at the current situation is that they might be hiring more people or still working out something with Steam.

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Doesnt mean they cant talk about stuff like cp tokens, balance, etc

8. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

True.
    Was just an observation I have made. Seems to be quite extreme to not be able to talk about anything.