Battlegroup Information

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by IMAGIRL, Oct 27, 2014.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

First let me start off by welcoming you to Poxnora. I have been a part of this game since just after the Savage Tundra expansion. As of this writing that is a little under 8 years now. Sometimes I get questions on how to make an appropriate battlegroup; BG for short. GabrielQ has made a wonderful, and more in-depth guide here. The way I make bgs are a little different than most. This works for me. Let me explain.

A Basic bg is made of 30 runes. Compiled from Champions, Spells, Relics, and Equips. Of these you want around:

15 Champions
    6 Spells
    3 Relics
    3 Equips
    3 Wild

(15 Champions is my standard minimum. The amount of Spells/Relics/Equips tend to vary.)

Within the bg you need to have at least 1 source of each: Detection, Anti-Equip, Anti-Relic, and at least 2-3 runes that can disable/debilitate champions for a few turns.

Wild runes, are just runes that you put into the bg to tinker with the bg. I believe that a bg should be "finished" at 27 runes. This allows you to have 3 interchangeable runes that can be used to test combos, synergy, add new expansion runes ect... Without directly affecting the how efficient your bg is.

I might add to this more later. However this is effectively how I make a bg.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Leadrz likes this.