Been a long time... Campaigns.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duality, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Duality

Duality New Member

I haven't played in over years until I saw the transfer thingy in my inbox and stopped by but I have a quick question.

What happened to the campaign forum? The place where we came up with abusive strategies? And annoyed pretty much everyone?

I've been gone for so long I would like some info on what people have been doing recently in terms of single player :)

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

XD. I guess they could be rolled into the Training Grounds for now =P.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

4. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

5. GabrielQ

that's bad, but the epic battle part can be ignored, no need to deploy and kill the eggs or to use electro.

6. Authyrtyr

That's true, guess I can still kind of farm gold. On a related note, do you know what determines how much gold you get from a level? On the same level I've gotten anywhere from 180 to 600 gold. (using gold bonus token)

7. GabrielQ

the time you take to complete it, increase linearly untill 20 minutes in a game, bonus are fixed

8. Authyrtyr

Nah, you can't on the third part you still need to kill the first "boss" and that aside I'm not sure that the acid rain will work. Need to wait for a fix for the third part at least.

9. GabrielQ

2x acidic gale + recall to recycle them, if acidic gale works it should be enough to kill the three colossus