Been away for a bit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Runegod, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

Signed in today, the on site trader when I go to put runes up for auction says I have x2 of every pox renovator except ud and fw, which I should have all those because I bought them all from poxbox or traded for them a while ago. However when I go into my rune manager only my k'thir renovators are there ?

I don't understand, what happened to all of them ? It's even giving me the option to put them up for trade and everything but they aren't in my rune manager ?

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3880226

This is very frustrating as I got them as sort of an insurance policy because limited runes are valuable in every card game, I traded a ton of value into pox box for some of these.

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Sometimes limited runes dont always show up, i often have to filter specifically for the Rarity . Seems to happen with runes with multiple different rarities, ie Renovators, angels , or in my case Ironifst Ministers as their are 3 versions. I would suggest filtering by rarity and faction and they should show up. Unfortunately Renovators are one of the cheapest Limiteds around as they are easily available on PoxBox ( which is the main trader people use )

3. Runegod

It's very odd, now they are showing up when I go to each faction individually. Thank you for the quick response, after searching by individual factions they all showed up. When just searching beasts however they do not. I'm aware they are quite cheap, but in a couple years if this game still exists they will be worth more hopefully =).

Axeraiser likes this.
  4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

maybe you were searching in forge instead of checklist?

5. Runegod

No it was the checklist, the forge costs shards I wasn't in that. It is exactly like the guy above me said, they don't show up unless searching by faction in my rune manager.

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

strange. at least they are there.

Runegod likes this.
  7. Runegod

Also another quick question, I have a coragh and when I go to trade it into pox box they only offer 105k now ? Are the prices up to date, or is this just the site price gouging ?

8. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I assume you are talking about the legendary version and not the limited. Price has always been supply and demand, the rune forge means anyone can get and legendary apart from latest expansion which results in all legendarys being very cheap. Thats supply, then demand comes in, he suffered many nerfs as did zombies nad so no one wants him, hence his low ass price.

Tweek516 likes this.
  9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

also he is in the zombie deck in marketplace, so he became trade meat

10. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Champscsuch as doomballs within limited and legendary and so on are broken. They don't work with the filter mechanisms in rune manager. They WILL be there but you need to search by particular filters.