Before posting in general forum (about wooden scale)

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Javier Romero, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Javier Romero

Javier Romero The King of Potatoes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both rune are use for the same purpose , but i find out that wooden scale is over costed under buff

After some ideas giving it a permanent -1 def (the champ of how ever successfully cast a spell) and +1 def (opponent champ)
    and some 35 nora for the rune

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

if you compare the eight of them you'll find that they have a very uneven dstributon of power, with tainted statue being the best, actually stopping the spells from being cast and working alone, followed by permafrost obelisk, that supported by a fairly good non-spell support section can really make a efficiency diference when there are both out, while the others have little to no use.
    I would try to do a major rebalance making them unique or non stacking so it's actually possible to have reliable non-spell bgs in every faction.

Javier Romero and Xirone like this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It would be interesting if you could only have one Spell Seal in your deck but that it would be automatically revealed in your deck when your opponent casts a spell.

I agree with Gab that rebalancing all 8 at the same time would be great. Wooden Scales is generally regarded as one of the worst, though.

Javier Romero likes this.
  4. Javier Romero

ok some of them are use for different purpose some are to control spell casting and other are to get some benefit of not using spell
    revamping all ok let see
    all cost shouldbe lower to 30 to 25 nora and whenever a player cast a spell this rune is reveal
    Failed amplifier: player that cast spell successfully the enemy get -1 cd on any rune on cd (when having 2 rune you get -2)
    Ark of the elsari: Each time your opponent cast a spell shrine deploy zone increase by 1 space (having 2 will increase by 2) and each time the owner of this rune cast a spell this rune dead magic zone decrease by 1
    Nora pearls: when a player cast a spell its enemy get -2 nora cost to champs on the rune dock that are already reveal ( when have 2 out you get -4)

Wooden scale: when a player cast a spell it champs get -1 def and the opponent champs get +1 def permanent

Nefari Torch : when a player cast a spell it champs suffer 4 dmg ( dmg is loss of life) ( having 2 out it get 8 dmg)

Skull totem : When a player cast a spell the owner of the spell get a random rune of the reveal rune +3 cd (having 2 out it increase +6 cd)

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

You can't go so lightly on them, you have to analyze first:
    Tainted statue: good

Permafrost obelisk, good in pairs, I would change them to 5 hp and unique to avoid using two slots, and recosting.

Failed amplifier: stops spell spam, but the faction bonus already does that, they need a way to stop powerturn spells reliabily. Maybe changing to stop spells after a spell is cast for a round so casting a spell in your turn impedes the opponent to cast one in his, note this can backfire and requires active spell casting to work.

Nefari torch: it's used, somewhat, on shrine burn battlegroups, outside them is hard to implement because of UD's reliance on his spell set, so we should keep that functionality, again, doubling the effect and recosting seems to be the way to go.

Skull totem: it should be something that benefits SP's big number of deployed champions, maybe increasing/decreasing damage.

Wooden Scales: making it permanent and doubling the effect and recosting is what I would do.

Ark of the elsari: Growing deployment zone is a cool idea to work with creeps.

6. Javier Romero

Failed amplifier: player that cast spell successfully can't cast more spell in that turn if there is another amplified it can't cast another spell until the end of its 2 turn - rune cost 25

Ark of the elsari: Each time your opponent cast a spell shrine deploy zone increase by 1 space (having 2 will increase by 2) and each time the owner of this rune cast a spell this rune dead magic zone decrease by 1- rune cost 25

Nora pearls:When a player cast a spell the owner of the spell get a random rune +3 cd (having 2 out it increase +6 cd) (jellebrium synergy)

Wooden scale: when a player cast a spell it champs get -1 def and the opponent champs get +1 def permanent -rune cost 25

Nefari Torch : increase dmg to 15 to shrine ( having 2 out it get 30 dmg)-rune cost 30

Skull totem : When a player cast a spell the opponent champs get +2 dmg(when they are 2 you get +4 dmg) - rune cost 30