Best Cheap IS runes

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by vipoid, Jul 24, 2014.

1. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

What do you think the best cheap IS runes are at the moment?

(Cheap as in cheap to acquire - not nora costs).

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Define cheap?

Euan, Groble Rock Eater, and Talgar are efficient

3. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

That doesn't explain how cheap, cheap is.

5. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I would assume low tier exos and under.

6. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Basically, yeah.

7. borice45

borice45 The King of Potatoes

any rune(excluding lim and LE) is easy to obtain with rune forge

8. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

Not really, no. Rune forge is incredibly inefficient and unless you have a ton of shards from opening a ton of boxes, which I can't imagine this poor fellow does, rune forge isn't going to help him.

9. Zythraak

Zythraak The King of Potatoes

All of the Northern Cross units are quite easy to acquire, as most are just c/uc and they are pretty decent imo. Master Axemen are amazing IS units for just being rares, and if you equip one with another rare, Granite Bracers, they only get better. The heroes, Talgar and Euan, aren't very expensive to get and they are amazing runes. If hooligans are in your range, those are nice too, but Dwarven Magister is a nice uncommon, I love the rune and if you tend to use spells he will get quite powerful. One priest of Valdac is a good idea to toss into any deck, and he's only common...

Sorry for the rambling, I kept switching back to my runelist and checking. I'll post a deck for you with no legendaries and only relatively cheap exos, hope this post helps you!

http://gyazo.com/ec24798b69b261c624dceaf01e6f96b8

I haven't played that deck at all, but no rune is above 50kish points. You could easily swap out brewmasters for northern cross militia to save on points and nora costs if you like.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

DKing and a bunch of Commons can do some good work

Ulfheobar likes this.
  11. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

can someone post a nice cheap paladin bg? with 300k poxbox points.i have only300k