Best of 8 Faction Challenge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrBadguy, Sep 13, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Actually, I'm going out with this chick to watch the new It movie so if you wanna rumble, you have the next 7 hours or so. @OriginalG1

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

darn. just missed it i guess

3. OriginalG1

are Sundays your only sure to play days? I was talking about the 24th anyway.

4. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Just tell me when you're available. My workload increased so I'm basically managing my free time slots on a first come first serve basis and I got 30+ matches since Tinder Gold came out today so that's gonna eat up more time until we agree on a specific time.

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

So there actually are sexy singles in your area?

Did you ever consider that these people work for tinder and they just match with people so suckers think it works

6. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

No. I actually believe I have that many accumulated matches if what I read about the system is true. Basically, Tinder lines up some people who swiped right on you at the priority of the list but it's not 100% guaranteed so unless you use all your daily swipes, chances are over time, some have accumulated that I just didn't spend enough time looking for. I already invited one of them to the next game Thursday.

7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah I prefer to believe tinder hires hookers and sends them to your house for some ad $$ ... sexy business model indeed

8. OriginalG1

@MrBadguy this is a sure thing. I ushally am down for 1 or two games at a time, after that i am spent!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    MrBadguy likes this.
  9. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Let's go then.

10. OriginalG1

ya, i will be on around that time, lets do it.

11. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

You're breaking my heart and or balls.

12. OriginalG1

weekdays not weekend? if can not see who is live while online is that my fault sir?!

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

type in /finger in global chat

14. OriginalG1

do special things to see live player where? why dose pox not work? O because DOG has priorities and pox nora is to f-ed to be one?

15. OriginalG1

SEEMS LIKE IT!

16. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Oh, gotcha. Get on discord around that time and we can coordinate.

17. OriginalG1

I will be on tonight. At near 9:30, 10pm eastern. I will try to be every night this week around then, I will look into discord now.

Discord sn: OriginalG1, on now
    edit:https://discord.gg/ps3fy3 about done

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  18. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Ah Bane Shift. I forgot about this. We can do 5 games in a row tomorrow if you want. I will win all of them so we can get it done in one sitting. Can't Wednesday cause going out on a date and Thursdays are board game nights. I'm also going to this bar on Friday, watching some awful movies on Saturday and it's game night marathon Sunday so we basically can only get this done tomorrow. You down or what?

19. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I wanna warm up until OG1 shows up for his demise so I shall be providing free asswhoopings for the next 2 hours on a first come first serve basis. Asswhoopins come in 8 flavors so come on in and take a shot.

20. OriginalG1

Okay Saturday,Sunday, or Monday then. Check forums every once while, I will post on here when I am online. I will do the same. I will also sign into discord when I am active.

I lack the mental stamina to give a Bane Shift about this game after 2 games; or roughly 40 min. If you want 5 games in row then whatever. If you want me at at most competitive, 2 games is my window for ****s to give. Typically.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017