Best places for high-end trading?

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by cwcm1, Mar 31, 2016.

1. cwcm1

cwcm1 New Member

Hi, I have been playing off and on for several years, but haven't done much in the past few years. I saw the new expansion and picked up some runes, but don't want to dive into trading much just yet. I've seen PoxBox and similar sites, but I have a lot of higer-end stuff I wouldn't mind parting with, and it doesn't seem like you get very good value for that stuff there. Is there a better place for figuring out what they are worth, and getting fair value?

For context (and assuming the same cards are still valuable now), I've got about 2 dozen harbingers, 2 dozen doombringers, 27 angels, Grimlic of K'thir, Fan Faires, Polymorph (don't even see that in the checklist now?) .

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

The angels and doombringers aren't that valuable (although intensify was buffed, so maybe angels will see more play). Polymorph was craftable at a point, it is only visible to those who own it. Faires, harbingers and grimlic are very valuable, check poxbox money price for a reference.

3. cwcm1

cwcm1 New Member

Thanks for the information. I'll have to do a trade on PoxBox so I can see the money prices :) That will help.

4. Neri

Neri The King of Potatoes

polymorph wont show on the checklist but you can find it in the rune manager