bg help plz

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by izmocat, Aug 20, 2014.

1. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

http://poxbase.com/deck/cwDCtCgICgUcjYCz6C3JcwGcjTCpus1s6Tsqs1Ps6-S1gs5Br2LrNrWr2ae1be3o

this is my bg. I like to follow the basic battlegroup guidelines in training grounds and game guides written by gabrielQ and I was just wondering what I can do to improve it I haven't had much success with it yet. and I have a budget of the runes already in the bg plus about 100k poxbox.

EDIT: I have now taken out the huntmaster and put in a darkmarsh sorcerer and I took out 1 shaman and 1 spawnpool guardian and put in 2 giant crustaceans.
    EDIT: no longer need help thanks everyone.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Darkmarsh enforcer is pretty slow, boghopper paladin might be a good replacement for them, i can supply 2 of them if you need, It looks mostly boghopper so might be an idea to try and get a tidemaster to put in surge,

Monsoon or flood are sometimes overlooked as damaging spells. flood being harder to plan, but can pay off.

salaman negamage was a good choice with todays summons,

If you're ever online when i am, just ask me to play a game with you so i can get a feel of your bg.

3. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

pretty much agreeing with Leadrz.

Sorcerer I would take out again, as well as the Picket and replace them with 2 Tidemasters. Their damage output with Surge just becomes great. Usually.

Marsh Song often doesnt pay off, unless you run Gekaal+Virtue. Would replace one or both with a second damaging spell.
    Font of Restoration is nice but very often destroyed instantly and then, for the rather squishy boghoppers, wasnt worth the 45 nora and the maybe 20 hp heal. But I guess you can keep it too.

Leadrz likes this.