BG - Hub. Amareth edition

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Karmavore, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Adding in the De'Lim BG I've been running; posted full analysis soon.
    EDIT* Thread updated with Delim BG !!!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

For a spell-spam fairies battlegroup, what spells do you recommend?

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Carn Vines/TCx2/Natures Wrath x1/Combined Efforts x1/ Treefolks Blessing x1/Reclaim x1/Fan faire OR Protection x1

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Uploading a couple videos for the new De'Lim BG - unfortunately I'm not able to record with sound late at night; so you'll have to make due with your own form of sound.
    I'll be doing some more recording tomorrow on my day off with sound; so hopefully I can get at least 2 for every BG done by tomorrow.

*Edit
    Delim BG video added; no commentary attached to that one; and the video is kinda scewwed.
    I fixed the settings for tomorrow when I can actually do some commentary. Watch at your own risk ;p

Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Just a quick update on the videos I recorded today; I have 3 in total for today. I have to go take care of some errands, but I'll have them up-loaded by the end of the day.
    The Delim video is just about done (this one has commentary - so I'll most likely be deleting the other video when it's up)
    The other two videos are Vashal/Beast then Angels Redemption.

6. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Videos uploaded ENJOY!

Puffknight and Tweek516 like this.
  7. Gaedel

Awesome! Thank you so much! I tried playing De'lim before the video was available and I was so lost.

8. Gaedel

9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Looking a lot better Gaedel; still some room to play around with however - Since you'll be wanting to focus on getting the Oracles out with your new set up it's wise to kinda take away the ability to deploy any other major range units like Slyph( you have champions like Moonbeams/Sunblossom to bank on if you're not always drawing the Oracles- but your attention should be on getting them out); you're better of running some in your face type melee units for your early game build up (Experimentals would work out quite nicely IMO) If not Experimentals possibly skyshear Pegasus's for their huge annoyance factor.

10. Gaedel

I had played a couple Skirmishes with the prior battlegroup and I was able to keep their melee units away with the Force Barriers on the Oracles and Sprite. With cooldown 2 I was able to rotate and keep it up every turn.

https://poxbase.com/deck/coGcfmcgbchbcpgCf=chzCgmCicgQc1jCgTcgns7s2@s4ys1as4KS2tsLr2YrUe31e2we39

I added one of each Experimental Warspirit and Skyshear Pegasus and removed Fae Advocate and Rascal Fairy. I hadn't deployed Rascal Fairy at all yet. Fae Advocate was a nice font stealer, I'll have to see how it plays without her.

11. Gaedel

I played a couple skirmishes with the De'Lim battlegroup and they build up nicely! Thanks to the video I have a much better understanding how it works.

12. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I have a couple more (four videos) - 1 more with beasts and 3 with Delim.
    I'll be posting more videos on the rest of my BG's in the future, but I kinda wanted to get the Delim videos out first due to it having an odd play-style.

Glad they're helping!

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Firk I made the mistake of taking the videos in 1080p video formatting; and the upload times are Firking atrocious. Hopefully there's alternate ways to upload videos quickly cause it's been @ 9-13% complete in a 1hr streach of time..... Pretty brutal.
    One video is 4GB the next highest is 2.8G then down to 1.8g and then 800MB... Stay tuned guys.

*Edit
    Found this program that does file compression; so hopefully I can get this to work @https://handbrake.fr/

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  14. Gaedel

What do you think about this battlegroup for an all-Elf Highlander battlegroup?

https://poxbase.com/deck/cphcd-clIc...cfQcwZcoQs7Ls7s5-s1as4Ks2tr2Yr+r3frUe2Fe2ue25

Elven Taskmaster with Commander: Elf
    Aurora Lancer + Bowmage and Ghost Stalker with Illuminate
    Light of the Circle with Detection 3
    Angel Singer as my healer, nora shield and resurrect
    Wizard of the Ways with Relocate Foe, Teleport and Grant Teleport

What are your thoughts about Elven Statue and Epochal Oasis in all-elves?

15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Both Elven Statue/Epochal should be in an all lf bg.
    Wind sprinter is wicked; but maybe try out Circle Messenger OR Elven Shade as replacements.

16. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Wind sprinter with shield of thorns, one of my favourite things about pure elves. Also yeh, those 2 relics are auto include for all elves.

17. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

On the magic deck, what's your opinion of elven mage? He hits as hard as thirion most of the time.

Also, elite blade is a great way for a sudden melle attack on thirion. And, it goes on 90 nora elven mages now....

Or are both of those weak compared to normal amp?

18. smokyman

smokyman New Member

ive got a question about the hidden arcana lexicon bg:
    • why put the Fae advocate in, whats her role?
    • what so good about the moonlit fae?
    • in what situation would one cast "combined effort" ?
    • the crown of petals go on the opponent and not a fairy right?
    • whats the role of the conclave warden?
    would the throne of the circle work in this bg?
    with all the wizards it could be a nice thing.
    Is there a way to make a unit have magic acolyte through a spell or equip in KF?

19. Gaedel

With the change of Germination Engine, is it an include in the De'lim battlegroup? If yes, 1x or 2x? What would you replace?

What do you think about adding the spell Fuel to De'lim?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  20. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I have been playing with the Vashal and friends deck and I must say I love it. Awesome work! However I looked at the budget version and you have a pox renovator in it?