BG needs critisim.

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Leadrz, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

2. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Zombie just for bragging? A tad would perform better as it could buff surrounding boghoppers.

Witch I just dont see fit.

And I'd probably be so mad to replace the Angels with Spawnpool Guardians to get the healing but also get the summoned meat for your 4 surge units. With them you could just drop the zombie too and add a Goading Mask.

3. Leadrz

A zombie to proc surge and logistics.
    remove the witch you reckon?

4. AmmonReros

Leadrz likes this.
  5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Here are some changes I would consider

-I would remove the Angels and add Spawnpool Guardians w/ Heal 3 and Heal Mass these guys are good at healing and creating little tads for boosts and extra annoyances for opponents. ( They won me a game once against someone play a Tailwind BG on the SL map. ZHe spammed 2 ice stroms and hit about 5 to 7 champs. I then Healed Mass twice with my Spawn Pool Guardians and he rage quit saying that it was too efficient and needed nerf blah blah blah.) Anyways...

-With this being said remove the Boghopper Bull and replace with a Goading Mask because the Boghopper Pupil can turn into either Boghopper Bull or Shaman, IMO he is too expensive for what he does if you deploy him and pay 79 nora.

-Remove Boghopper Zombie and replace with Darkmarsh Fury,because you should have enough surge with the Spawnpool Gurdians creating tads, also, You have no other DMG types in your BG aside from Poison Clouds and this should atleast give you Fire. Run him with leap 3 and flame nova rank 1 ( That's how I run him)

-Remove Marsh Warden and add Swampguard Crusher. Marsh Warden is expensive and I would honestly rather summon Gekaal at 79 Nora than the warden at 83. He does give you detection which is a plus but you already have a cheaper option of Detection in there with Darkmarsh Shadow. Swampguard Crusher is really tanky and can lock down those range champs with clamp. Hes also only 67 nora. (TIP: Try to set him up to get the last hit when he kills a champ so he can get Quest: kill enemy activated. It pisses opponents off really bad. I know this is kind of hard to do with his low DMG but it can be pulled off especially if you run Scimitar of the Deep [needs to be occupying water in order to get the extra DMG from this equipment])

I would love to give some more input but I have never used Augur of the Deep, Darkmarsh Outlaw, or Darkmarsh Witch.

6. AmmonReros

@Cinder405 you didnt see my post, did you?

Cinder405 likes this.
  7. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

O sorry didnt see u had suggested some stuff already lol

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Criticism: It's not SL.

How to fix: Go play SL.

9. Leadrz

I did play skeezick, Until i gave the units away to someone starting to play skeezick.

Edit* Played pre-Vamp.
    Always played FS

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
    Anima26 likes this.