BG rune limit question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CTore118, May 31, 2015.

1. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

Why can't I put 2 Kanen Slipped or 2 Acid Dragoleech into a battlegroup?? What about them makes them unique? I get the error message but I don't understand why...

2. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

if your asking why your getting the error, its beacuse they both have a deck limit of one..says on bottom of card,,
    if yer asking why..well youll have to ask DOG...but theres much better questions to ask if you get an ear . :)

Pipster likes this.
  3. CTore118

I am asking why the deck limit is one. I didn't know if it was a bug or intended. They aren't heroes so I was just surprised and curious.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is intentional. For the Kanen, this is because any unit with Pack Leader is unique, probably for thematic reasons, maybe for gameplay balance.

For the two Dragoleechs, that's a remnant of their original release nature, where they were identical aside from damage type.

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Alphas were originally 2x and if I recall correctly, were for the major part of the Malj "block". Crupz got tired of seeing Kanen decks be 2x all Alphas and none of the Pack Mentality stuff and axed them to promote bg diversity. Or whatever that means.

Ghern change happened at the same time right?

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

g'hern change was way earlier, iirc

7. CTore118

Interesting. Thanks for the info guys.