Black screen java

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Alparslan Sari, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Alparslan Sari

Alparslan Sari New Member

hey guys i have a problem when i log in the game i see black screen on some maps i tried the game on steam and steam errored like java is crushed like that i can't remember i am playing some maps but some maps are totally black i think it is about java but what can i do for this thing ? i have a horsemon in log in screen too it's weird my graphics are updated

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, it could be a java issue or a video driver/video card issue. What are your computer's specs CPU, RAM, and GPU. Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of your video card drivers?

3. Alparslan Sari

Yes i installed latest version of video card drivers. My ram is 6 gb i am using amd athlon II X4 635 i am using ati radeon hd 4830 ddr3

4. Senshu

Hmm, the ati radeon hd 4830 is an older and lower end video card. How much video ram does your Radeon card have? It could be the drivers for it are not being updated anymore. What is the version date on your video drivers? Have you tried uninstalling, Pox Nora deleting the Pox Nora folder in your install directory, and then reinstalling?

5. Senshu

6. Alparslan Sari

i tried the tips that's not working i deleted folder i tried uninstalling my video ram is 1GB

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  7. Senshu

As stated before, what is your video driver version date? That is the date the driver was made/published. Generally you can find the published date next to the version number from the site from which you download the driver. Also is this a desktop PC or a laptop?

8. Alparslan Sari

i am using PC . i used autodetect thing so i don't know it's version date . i downloaded autodetect ati driver he found and updated my video card but i guess it is like this 2012.1116.1515.27190 but this is release date i guess. So i searched and find some release dates my latest beta drivers release date is 4/29/2013 and it's first published date is 1/21/2013 but i am not sure lel

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  9. Senshu

2013 is pretty old for a video driver. I went to the AMD website an it looks like they have stopped supporting new drivers for your card. Your best choice might be to launch Steam and use their AMD video driver update to check if there is any other versions, but if AMD is not supporting the card anymore with driver updates there aren't many other options available.

10. Alparslan Sari

Okay thank you

11. Senshu

You are welcome. If you want you can contact customer support and there are a few things we can look at regarding your logs, but given there are no new drivers for your card it is likely to result in a similar response.