Blaze it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kharon, May 2, 2014.

1. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

[​IMG]

Looks like didgeridoo did more than just did it. :cool::cool::cool::cool::eek:

2. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't get it, he's not a fire champ.

Dagda likes this.
  3. Kharon

Great idea, up the prices of all fire champs on Poxbox to 420000!

4. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Funny thing is b4 this pb prices crap you could trade in magnus for whole deck ..
    And now you cant trade out any limited or better legendary rune
    Just shows what greed does to economy

5. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

I personally feel like pb should be banned and shut down, but if I pursued that idea I would be flamed to oblivion.
    It's helpful in the sense that "I want my rune RIGHT NOW" but harmful in that it gates all leg/limited runes and encourages players to not-interract with others.
    Also, why is real-money trading against the rules but when it's a website such as this it's okay?

I just don't like how the game is supposed to be becoming "more accessable" but then you have the whole "you want this theme-enabling rune? ok just go to this website and pay 50$ for one of them. and then do that again."

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

When ingame trading sucks that much you can't ban the only thing that makes it bearable.

7. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

I get that but when one party is hoarding a major portion of the games theme-enabling runes and only trading them out for real money...

It's a necessary evil but they shouldn't be able to gate the community like that.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Then PoxNora itself should provide a better deal. Until then, as you said, PB is a necessary evil.

9. Rokuta

Rokuta New Member

Honestly I wouldn't have any issues with it if they just listed limited/legends for the "credits" or whatever. I only spend money on games that I want to support, when digital goods can be invalidated instantly with no warning that's the best way to do things. I never bought anything in this game because "omg so op", I have 4 angels that I have never even used. I'm not about to spend money that helps some random schmuck and is in fact hurting the game (money spent on pb=less money for the owls=less funds for game development).

They really need to just make a pack where it's $10 and gives you a random legendary/limited rune excluding the gold-only limiteds. They would make so. much. money.

10. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

snog it brothers

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Too many people have been hating on Poxbox, but if Poxbox closed down right now I know a lot of players would just stop playing.

Queegon, Apostate and Makorov like this.
  12. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

pb prices hurt right now, but trading with players hurts even more :/

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Also, I'm with the idea that the devs should come up with a way to make poxbox irrelevant. Single rune stores or whatever, im not a business man, but something to redirect money to the actual game

14. Dantezz

Dantezz Member

Why is everyone so impatient? The revamp is not done yet so the power levels are not set. The meta is going to change so values will change. You can get Leg from packs and boxes so it is just a matter of time before there are more Leg in circulation and the prices drop. Be patient. The game would not be as good if they just gave you all the runes. There is challenge (and fun) in building your BG. You are a better player and a more dedicated/loyal player for the time and effort it takes to build (not have handed to you) your own rune collection.

15. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think I'm missing something here since I never bothered to trade in / trade out Snogvies when I have 5. Is that a higher or lower price than original? cause I saw nothing about buffs to that particular champ :p

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Poxbox prices are a little warped, but that's higher than what is was before.

17. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/420-blaze-it

18. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

First of all the actual problem here is Owls making legendaries less accessible. You cannot blame me for that.

Second, I keep 6 of all legendaries back, JUST 6, it is not gonna impact the trading. Other than that, if I'd not do that sharks will get them and sell them for the same amount. And yes sharks and people that sell runes for $$ will ALWAYS exist, it is just like that. But what you are saying is that it would be better that I, as poxbox, providing a great service to the game, do tons of work keeping the trading active and the service online 24/7 just 'give away' those hard to get legendaries (that doesn't change) to people who scam and shark so they can sell them for $$? You'd prefer they get it over someone who is actually doing effort to make this work? I mean in an ideal situation I'd only sell credits (like I did at some point) but it aint that situation and that is not because of poxbox.

You say sites like that(poxbox) shouldn't exist but don't forget my account has no privileges over other accounts, it is legally just like any other.

19. Kharon

No need to fight guys, just snog it instead.

20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters