Bleed bg (FW/UD Split)

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Pheezy, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Good bg... Try to get one or two Korona, cause she is amazing for such a bg... Also take away Head of Osarius, Crown of Corruption and Domination... Put one more Archfiend (both with ally UD). Get 2x Hekatian Arbitet too, she is GREAT! Add Globe of Deception for denying nora globes for your enemies, and make some blood balls. Take away the 2x Goblins and put 2x Redcap Twins instead, they are much better. Put Orb of Protection, and Rain of Blood. Double your Anathema to ensure that enemy will not heal. Demolish and Shatter to take away Equip/Relic that can be anoying. Bloodbinder Count is a great addition too.
    I use something like this:
    http://poxbase.com/deck/Cwdc5MCaoCuOCpLCoOCfNC7DS6Zs15sysns7GsAsDs4fr1or2ir2Pr20exe3t
    But having Bloodseekers and Sheoul Magus is good too...
    One combo that can be used is> Using HBD to your champ, and shatter it before your champ die...
    Hope I helped :D

3. Pheezy

Pheezy The King of Potatoes

Hey thank you for your reply. Taken your ideas into consideration. Made something like this:

http://poxbase.com/deck/Cwdc5MCaoCuOCpLCoOcfNCg=CuAs6Zsgs4@sns7GsOsAs4fR3or1or2ir2Pr3T

I would love a korona but im going to just wait for it when legendaries become forgeable. Head of osarius and grim well are usually for font contesting. Took out goblins and replaced with bloodletter and arbiter. I kinda wanted goblins for different type of dmg instead of all being physical.

Also for Archfiend - I think ally UD wouldn't really be as useful as blood magic. It already has life siphon on base to compensate for the lost hp using blood magic. Ally UD just makes it another beater with no bleed theme reference.

Just checked, every champ has bleed ability, and the HBD seems to situational. Any other things to note?

Thanks

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Well, I liked your new bg, it's better. But I still don't like Head of Osarius, Orb of Protection for ranged defense on your champ is great. I use Cursed Blade too for turning one Hero or Great Beater, into a bag without stats to kill anything. I have changed mine BG too, I haven't used since I see your post, and now with tha Magus and the Mistress, its way better. Good luck with your bg, but remeber, that Blood Themes are not the best for ranked, and lose easily against some themes (like zombies) but can be really fun for you and annoying to enemy to play (I have made a lot of guys rage quit XD).

I think it's all... Since most of the runes are situational to each player, I think your bg are great for Blood Theme, test it in PVP, and change the things you dont like ;)

Hope I helped ^^