Blood BG help/tips

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Sunutsu, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  2. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Ye i got a tip for u , try sticking to the theme synergy more... what exactly is phase spider doing in the bg >.<..... Synergy wins games in themed bgs , not just a mix of powerful champions :), and u never run x1 maddening echo... always x2.. if u ever land a good echos.. u want to land 2 to secure the victory.

Ditch one of the goblin archers , u have enough range and they dont do much in blood..... Possibly ditch the grimilic too but thats only my opinion,
    Pitdragon is cool and all...i think x1 is auto include in anything, but x2 is just taking up space with no synergy in return ( but still good if u enjoy it..)

Consider Greifbearer over mino for your detect option... mino is very efficient, but again no synergy,+ Greifbearer has a dis-spell , "Cleanse" and some other cool stuff

And your running eye for an eye with no easy cleanses other then phase cleansing from phase spider which shouldn't be there anyway

3. Sunutsu

updated my BG! thanks i could still go for some reccomendations though besides the korona and bloodguard since im planning on getting them.

4. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

5. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I'd cut at least 1 champion overall, and maybe 2. +1 or 2 sacrifice, +1 banner, +1 orb, -1 eye for eye, gahlroon ==> wag (although both are kind of out of theme, but wag deception synergizes well with the knockback on bloodguard's imp, when you get one), -1 pit dragon, -1 range champ.

6. Sunutsu

Updated! still accepting advice!

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

As a general rule. I wouldn't use more than 15 chsmps. I would also like a fire blast in there as it is a more dependable source of spot damage.

8. Sunutsu

Guys since I am still waiting on getting korona and bloodguard I am following another players advice and doing a Split blood bg with fw/ud. This thread can be locked or deleted since its gonna be a while before I ever get a korona and bloodguard.