Blood bind

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dreaddoll, May 28, 2015.

1. Dreaddoll

Dreaddoll Devotee of the Blood Owl

can we remove the "enters play on cooldown" already there is absolutely no reason why this exists...

Thbigchief likes this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It likely there to remove shenanigans with Mobilization or the FW Market. If the ability didn't begin on CD people would have to play differently around DMZ simply because Count exists. When facing FW a player would have to operate under the assumption that the opponent may run Count and could drop him, generate AP and paralyze your units at any time. Whether it is a legit concern or not is a different matter but this is the likeliest reasoning.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

That's exactly the reason it was changed.

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I thought it got changed back when he had "cast : deadzone voodoo" and without a cd it was like "Try to cap font and get rekt son!" due to the global nature of the spell.

- Now blood bind has a range of 4, and has a healing component for the count.... if it did not start on CD AND you HAPPEN to catch an opponent with 4 spaces of your font(and ran desecrated zone on count) and/or they were on a DMZ you could cast mobi and I guess blood bind them.... which would waste the healing aspect cuz your count is full health...and deal 5 loss of life and paralyze for 2 turns... for the efficient cost of 134 nora!!

- Please...this ability does not need to start on CD. I'm just not sure what the count should look like ability wise...but this ability pushes him to a DMZ deck but he looks like a core rune to vampires but isn't...so he's just a little confused.

mortal ix and TheBulwark like this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

The world is now out of elipsises. Chief just used them all.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Some things should perhaps start on a CD of 1 instead of on full CD.

claydude5 and IMAGIRL like this.
  7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Word. It's from work memorandum'ing'ing'ing. I'm the polar opposite of wall text-itus....both are sicknesses

Baskitkase likes this.
  8. Dreaddoll

Dreaddoll Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes that was exactly the case and since it isnt global anymore and i doubt that droping him and casting mobi to go and paralyze the enemies is any concern it should get its cd removed

claydude5, TheBulwark and Thbigchief like this.
  9. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Doesn't work with bazaar anymore with the exert nerf. Still possible with invigorate though. Doubt there would be a common scenario where you'd waste a 60 Nora mobi on that play. Eh could go either way.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yobles, I'm still mad at you carion alter deck from like 2 year ago.

11. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Awe. Don't worry it doesn't work no mo'.

Although watch out for them skellies