Blood of the Swamp

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Cinder405, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I have been expirementing with a boghopper bg and figured I would try this spell but when I cast it didnt trigger its effect when my champs were attacked. Anyone else having this problem?

Also why isnt bog trap ran more often? I have recently used this spell and its pretty sick to lock down a champ so u can graba font or just immobilize them

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Blood of the swamp only heals if the unit you cast the spell on is hit.
    might have been dispelled or cleansed by your opponent, or spell didnt work.

Bog trap is considered extremely visable, Monsoon seems to be used more because of impeding 1, and the 8 damage. plus its 5 nora cheaper.

Cinder405 likes this.
  3. Cinder405

Well that makes alot of sense.....-_-*. I thought it was a global effect. So I already run Monsoon x2. What else could I replace the bog trap with? And at this point I want to swap out Blood of the Swamp too so I'm going to try Boghopper Bravado.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Bog Trap isn't good because any terrain change leffect will override and ruin it.

Cinder405 likes this.
  5. Cinder405

Didnt know about that either. Thanks man.

6. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Poison trap relic might be suited to your needs, think of it like bog trap but sneaky.

Cinder405 likes this.
  7. Cinder405

I actually run 1. Thought about adding the second one because its good but I think it will be overkill.