Blood Theme

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Aghatoor, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Hi everybody :) i'd like to improve my blood deck with some of your advice: at the moment this is my BG. With the new patch, Narias became great add to the deck, most of all the Mindtaps, 2x with Blood Dispersal, that help the lack of range of the theme. If i had a Naria Queen probably i would try her on the Bok Mistress, i don't like her so much, i just played her for blood dispersal. The main problem of this BG is of course the lack of range, so 2x of Demon Shield are a must, and also Boundless Enthusiam can help reaching enemy ranged units with pounce and homing sense. What are you guys running in this kind of BG? Would you suggest me something to replace?
    PS i can't find a place for price for victory, but i'd like to put it in on something, maybe on demolish/fading recollection

Attached Files:

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

teleport bloodball is bugged :(

3. Kilstuforf

Kilstuforf The King of Potatoes

May I suggest adding breath of ash? This will help a lot in mid-font battles.

4. Aghatoor

@Burcho i know, i made the post in the bug section, i'm waiting for the fix :(
    @Kilstuforf nice rune, i will try it for sure, very good against hard range BGs!

5. Plant

Plant New Member

I would drop the bok mistress because you already have alot of champs with blood dispersal and add another champ. I would also drop rain of blood spells, you can benefit from better spells like fiery ambush, sacrifice, masochism, etc.

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I think Rain of Blood is pretty good, especially if you're running low on units with Bleed.

7. Aghatoor

Yes rain of blood is a great spell, aoe charred4, aoe bloodied, +3 atk on my champs, must 2x according to me.