Bloodbinder Servant [FW Human cheap Vamp support/meat]

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Nea, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

It fits better as FF I think. UD does have champions with Race: Demon, Vampyre now, but they are a different breed and I wouldn't think they'd keep Human thralls (nor where would they get them from lore wise). There is Corrupted Cultist that may be a precedence, but that guy is an exception of all the rules.

2. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

My only other concern then might be that he is a 55 nora unit with 55hp (60 with banner) that can bodyguard and motivate all undead.

If you want him to be best run in vampyre BGs then he could likely go down to 42hp and gain Bulwark: Vampyre, keeping his current cost.
    That way he becomes as efficient as he is now when there are ~6 vampyres out.

(edit: not to do with your suggestion, but since I have you, have you considered a keyword search on poxbase as an advanced option? Like searching "bloodied" and having it return abilities, equipment, relics and spells that contain bloodied in the description?)

3. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Valid concern, it only got 55 HP because I copied Altered Lemure for stats (was the closest I could find with 6 DMG proposed by BansheeX), he could just get less HP and DMG back to 8 or so maybe, 48 HP was my initial ideal. Bulwark would be a good solution, but I don't want to get too many abilities on an uncommon cheapcake (even if it's still well within the price boundaries).

(Bloodied will eventually be added as a Condition to the list of Effects, and if I understand motivation of Owls, Vampiric Healing might also be added as a mechanic there, so you should be able to search if not for both, then at least for the former when they update all of the 1500 ability descriptions to new system...)

4. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Blood Offering.
    Vampyre Servant
    Spill Blood

5. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

I was thinking Blood Offering too, but that already exists xD
    How about "Vital Yield" or "Sanguine Offering" ?

6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Sanguine Offering sounds good.
    Yield Blood is also a possibility :)

7. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

I like both of these. Will have to sleep with it.

8. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

But you hardly know it.