Boghopper Blackhand

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeeperz2, Jul 6, 2014.

1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Please give back Boghopper Blackhand his combo attack stun or sunder back... He needs something, Gedden said to post if we felt that something was to strong or to weak and Boghopper Blackhand just isn't cutting it. I actually did try him I did and everytime I went to summon him I thought to myself this summon may cost me the game, I can summon something better for that nora the list goes on about the mixed feelings I had about summoning him. And when I did summon him he was just a waste of nora he started out as a really fun champ and now he is just meat and he isn't even that cheap I can find cheaper who get the job done.

Tarathil and Tal3234 like this.
  2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

10/10 touched me

jeeperz2 likes this.
  3. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

Boghopper spitter without hit and run is also a bummer.

Lauremoon and Morfeas like this.
  4. jeeperz2

But Boghopper Spitter is still somewhat useful he has good range and poison I can't find any use for Boghopper Blackhand...

5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This thread has a lot of diff names but it boils down to that in the goal of making legendaries less power creeped they also lost some of their signature flare and/or identity. I think signature stuff should stay on these champs as
    Base abilities then balance accordingly. They are legendaries it means they should be interesting and have more unique creative options then commons but not vanilla power. It's proving to be tough to manage so hopefully there will be some legendary sweeps etc.

6. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

How about upgrade path 2 to Multiattack 1 - Nokhan Do - Scrapper? That way he is unique in FS but in a different way to what he was.

Another option could be giving him Punish somewhere (so normaly a champ could never attack it twice in one turn) for more unique flavor while avoiding autoinclude efficiency.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

He was terrible before, now he's a lame joke. He needs some internal synergy. Sunder, CA:Stun, punish come to mind. He'll still be awfully expensive though.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  8. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah its cool to counter attacks...but not when his hp and damage are so low...countering is not a deterrent to just killing him

9. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Well, I think Punish would make him pretty annoying, especially with bubble running around.

Lauremoon likes this.
  10. jeeperz2

I really thought on No khan do because it fits his flavor text so well and that with counter attack would be amazing on him but I am afraid of what he might become or what other will think about him because EVERYONE hates no khan do it will probably just end up getting him nerfed.. Punish sounds like a really good idea..

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    WraithxxV likes this.