Bok Brutalizer (First Male Bok!)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by MEATMAN, Aug 1, 2014.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Bok Brutalizer
    Faction: UD
    Race:
    Bok, Demon
    Class:
    Brute, Warrior
    Size: 1x1
    Rarity: Exotic

Artwork
    : Large male bok with red skin and wings with almost goat like legs covered in fur. various races skulls worn as trophy's around belt and attached to wings by chains. Two horns protruding from either side of head. No clothing besides loincloth and battle scars. Wide smile that shows off sharp teeth. Holds twin large and wide cleavers already stained with blood.

Not sure if he should be idle or in a battle.

Flavor-Text: "A bow? HA! A cowards weapon! How would I feel the spray of warm blood if I'm far away?" Bok Brutalizer commenting on ranged weapons.

Nora Cost:
    77 lvl 1 cost
    (I'd calculate the exact cost if I knew how much nora each stat costed, otherwise I made a rough guess and threw on the price of his base abilities.) Meant to be expensive for his power but he could possibly bee too much for people to care enough about him. So perhaps either less abilities or stats

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    10, SPD: 7, RNG: 1, DEF: 0, HP: 50

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical
    Flight
    Charged Attack
    Abuse charge 3

Upgrade Abilities (nora cost)
    Path 1:
    Bleed (6) (lvl 1 upgrade)
    MultiAttack 1 (8)
    Counter attack range (14)

Path 2:
    Resist physical 1 (4) (lvl 1 upgrade)
    Resist physical 2 (5)
    Resist physical 3 (6)

Wanted something in UD that could have both good speed and devastate in close combat along with using abuse charges and attack charges which UD never really got into which seems weird to me seeing they focus the love for pain and hurting. I know UD has plenty of melee beaters, but I feel this guy could do in effectively while still being something new for UD which would be a male bok. He can thrive on being targeted by gaining charges and exacting vengeance on them for being so foolish. I personally feel like UD has plenty of good damage but not enough with speed to go along with their might, it just doesn't feel good being hit by range and not being able to get that pesky archer pounding you. With this guy, he can either counter those range, or just simply let them hit and run up and get the charged attack and double for the multiattack! I also would love to see a male bok so we have some metal male demons over all the females there are in UD. Seriously you'd think there would be more killer Khorne looking demons by now but noooo. This guy is what UD wants (or maybe just me but still).