Bolt Fish- New FS Race sugestion

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by flash88, Mar 29, 2014.

1. flash88

flash88 Member

hello all this is my sugestion about a new FS race.

Race:BoltFish/Beast
    Class: none/shaman
    Faction : Forglar swamp
    Medium range: 2~8
    Medium hp: 25~40
    Medium defense: 0
    Medium attack: 15~19
    Medium speed: 6~7
    Principal attack type: eletricity/physical
    Sub type: aquatic/Amphibious

[​IMG]

Racial ability:

[​IMG] SONG OF DEEP SEA :wherever a friendly champion that share a race with this champion is deployed all opposing champions in water become shocked 4 and the next opposing champion in water gain vulnerability electricity for 4 turns.Wherever a friendly champion is destroyed all champions with 2 spaces become blinded for 2 turns.

Secondary abilities:

[​IMG] DEEP STORM DIVE - if champion ocupies water this champion and all champions with 2 spaces are relocated x spaces to target water space in straight line, and gain ELETRICAL STORM* (the value of relocation varie acording the bolt fishes in area)

[​IMG] ELETRICAL STORM (CD2/AP0)* - when ocuuping water terrain this champion releases a eletric pulse to all oposing champions with 5 spaces
    the dmg varies acording the number of friendly bolt fishes in 2 spaces from the ability owner champion :

1 bolt fish: 10 eletricity dmg to opposing champions with 1 space 25% chance to paralyze the target
    2 bolt fish: 12 eletricity dmg to oposing champions with 2 spaces 50% chance to paralyze one random opposing champion
    3 bolt fish: 14 eletricity dmg,to oposing champions with 3 spaces 75% chance to paralyze
    one random opposing champion
    4 or more bolt fish: 16 eletricity dmg,to oposing champions with 4 spaces 100% chance to paralyze one random opposing champion

[​IMG] HEAL BLAST (CD3/AP4): this champion releases a eletric pulse then all champions occupying spaces 1 to 6 spaces in a targeted straight line away from this unit recover 16 hp

[​IMG] SPARK CHARGE: Until end of turn, all Electricity damage is increased by 2. This unit loses 6 HP.

Also this Shock Pomfret make part of race,can have some adjustments with heal upgrades and spark charge
    [​IMG]

So is this,thanks.
    flash

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

66 nora for 16 damage 8 range? Daaang that's OP.

I like electrical storm, but it would play really wonky. Random unit MIGHT get paralyzed is really awkward. It'd be cool to guarantee a paralyze but scale the damage more. (like from 4-16 rather than 10-16)

0ryuk0 likes this.
  3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Good damage, long range, pretty decent speed, highly volatile passive abilities and extremely cheap way too op

rickyjpen likes this.