Bondman007Vids Channel!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Bondman007, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Hey Pox Community! Looks like the Owls have brought some excitement back to our beloved game! To enhance their efforts, I am going to begin making videos once more. I have my own channel now and look forward to seeing what we can do from this point forward. Atm, I will be recording matches and commentating them until I get the rust off. Then, I will be looking into doing more projects such as my PoxNora Unwrapped series or maybe even some other things (I've been trying to come up with ideas). Anyways, I am eager to once again spit out some videos and hopefully you guys will enjoy them!

3/30/15 This is the first match I have ever played and commentated at once. The sound sucks and I'm sorry. I ran a local sound check and it was fine. Sorry for that but hopefully you will still enjoy! Bondman007 FF SL Dragons vs Radan13 FF SL Mutants

2/4/15 Two limited guys in a short-ish match. Alkaline89 (FF IS Barbs vs shadow1luc FF UD Bleed)

My first stab at a return is definitely a little rusty. Forgive the stumbles as I call Dumpraiser (FF FW Witches) vs Auronzwei (FS/SL Goodstuff).

Enjoy! I will be getting more up asap!
    Bond

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Tweek516, Shadow1luc, xezno and 5 others like this.
  2. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Good to see you back!

Bondman007 likes this.
  3. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Nice! Always enjoyed these, glad to see you are back at it. I liked the "unwrapped" videos, it's an interesting concept.

Bondman007 likes this.
  4. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Good to see you back :)

Bondman007 likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Yes! Great stuff, welcome back Bondman!
    The stage is yours, good sir.

The Bloodied One approves.

Bondman007 likes this.
  6. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Great! :)

Bondman007 likes this.
  7. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

yart

Bondman007 likes this.
  8. Bondman007

Hopefully you guys will continue to follow this thread over here in the forum basement! =) If you have a cool idea for a series or even a single video, please let me know! Anyways, here are a couple of ideas I have had so far for videos.

Current Ideas:
    Commentated Matches -> Doing this until I get back my rhythm of commentating properly!
    PoxNora Unwrapped -> Have already had a few requests and volunteers to get this series restarted!
    PoxNora Mastery Series -> There will be 8 videos in the series devoted to each individual faction. My goal will be to conspire with the current "Masters" of each faction and put together an informed video series on tactics to playing the faction. For instance, hopefully I would be able to get HeroEX7777, Calisk, Luvadata, and Devilsrath to provide tactics for playing ST in general. Like, how to use Gale Force properly...positioning ST champs, etc.

These are my thoughts and plans. As with any train ride it is subject to derailment but until then, we'll Pox on!

Wraith and soulmilk like this.
  9. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I love these plans. :D
    Looking forward to seeing your videos again. <3
    Can you try to get people in your videos to get better mics for their commentaries?
    I remember some had quite bad ones in the past. Might be a good idea to check they have before making the videos.

Bondman007 likes this.
  10. Bondman007

Thanks! Always nice to know you are appreciated! *sniff *
    As far as equipment goes for my guests, well, ultimately I would like all of them to have pristine gear, however, sometimes you just have to roll with what you have and hope a good post-production edit works! :D

soulmilk likes this.
  11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'd love to do another Unwrapped when things settle down! :)

Bondman007 likes this.
  12. Bondman007

U know it, KFbro!

Karmavore likes this.
  13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

This idea is pretty awesome. Would also be very useful for getting a basic grasp of factions you dont play which in turn will improve your gameplay with your own faction.

Bondman007 likes this.
  14. Bondman007

New video up in @20 mins...enjoy!

15. Bondman007

Thanks bro, will need you for the IS chapter my man.

Have NO idea who to talk to about SP tho.. :confused:

16. Bondman007

Is 720p ok with most of you guys or do you just have to have 1080? 720 cuts the render time and upload times fairly significantly...let me know please!

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

720 should be more than enough. The new maps are pretty but should show up just fine.

18. PoLLeN2

PoLLeN2 Well-Known Member

Glad you're back. Looking forward to the UnWrapped if you get them going again.

Bondman007 likes this.
  19. Bondman007