Bone Circle Archmage Remake(NERF)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Bone Circle Archmage
    NOW:
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 0
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 0
    • HP: 47
    • Race: Undead, Lich
    • Class: Wizard
    • Base cost: 73
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Hex 2 This champion makes a Loss of Life attack for 6 life against target champion within 5 spaces. When a champion loses 1 or more life from this attack, it becomes Hexed 3 (This unit's DMG is reduced by 60%). This effect does not stack.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Destruction Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest enemy champion within 5 spaces takes 10 acid damage.
      • [​IMG] Bone Prison 3 Grave Warriors are summoned in the spaces closest to target enemy champion within 5 spaces.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Healing Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest friendly champion within 5 spaces and this champion heals for 8 HP.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • (12) [​IMG] Mindwipe Aura 2 All opposing champions within 3 spaces of this unit becomes Pacified for 2 turns.
        • (12) [​IMG] One With Nora After this champion is damaged by a basic attack, it gains immunity to the attacker's damage type for 4 turns.
        • (12) [​IMG] Oblivion Shield Damage from the first successful attack made against this champion each turn is prevented.
      • 2 :
        • (10) Summon: Skeleton 3 An Undead Skeleton Warrior champion is summoned to target adjacent space, under your control (0 DEF, 6 SPD, 1 RNG, 9 DMG, 15 HP, Attack: Physical).
        • (12) Augment Creation Friendly champions coming into play gain +2 DMG permanently. This effect does not stack.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW:
    Bone Circle Archmage
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 0
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-1
    • DEF: 0
    • HP: 45
    • Race: Undead, Lich
    • Class: Wizard
    • Base cost: ~75-78
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Destruction Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest enemy champion within 5 spaces takes 10 acid damage.
      • [​IMG] Ritual of Power Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. Friendly champions get +2 DMG for 4 turns.
      • [​IMG] Bone Prison 3 Grave Warriors are summoned in the spaces closest to target enemy champion within 5 spaces.
      • [​IMG] Summon: Skeleton 3 An Undead Skeleton Warrior champion is summoned to target adjacent space, under your control (0 DEF, 6 SPD, 1 RNG, 9 DMG, 15 HP, Attack: Physical).
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Ritual of Healing Target summoned champion within 5 spaces is destroyed. The closest friendly champion within 5 spaces and this champion heals for 8 HP.
        • [​IMG] Vitalize Other real friendly champions within 5 spaces with 5 base SPD or less get +1 SPD while this unit is in play. This ability does not stack.
        • [​IMG] Afflict 2 For 6 turns, target champion within 5 spaces loses 8 HP every time this unit is damaged by an attack from an opposing champion.
      • 2 :
          • [​IMG] Enigma Shield This champion is immune to damage from champion abilities (including basic attacks) if the source is not within 3 spaces.
          • [​IMG] Hex 2 This champion makes a Loss of Life attack for 6 life against target champion within 5 spaces. When a champion loses 1 or more life from this attack, it becomes Hexed 3 (This unit's DMG is reduced by 60%). This effect does not stack.
          • [​IMG] Reckless Blast 3 This unit makes a Magical attack at RNG 2-5 at 12 DMG and the closest friendly champion to the damaged champion takes 4 magic damage as well. This damage ignores DEF.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. Redderrick

Needs to lose augment creation and survivability because hes too efficient for his cost as a non-damaging unit.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  3. Excalibur95

Excalibur95 I need me some PIE!

no he doesnt, he is fine as is. like you said he doesnt even have an attack.

4. Redderrick

Hes really not, he has too much coverage

5. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

At this point I'm pretty sure he is just trying to sabotage all FW's good champs.

6. Redderrick

Quite the opposite, what makes you think that?

7. potatonuts

Because you are proposing the most bizzarre reworks to some of the most viable and popular champions in the faction rather than the ones that are actually shoeboxed.

8. Redderrick

Can you give me an example?

9. potatonuts

10. Redderrick

Like I said, if you think a +2DMG deck buff, a 1v1 counter with void shield, summoning counters,summoning champions, healing, and hex is not too much coverage idk what to tell you

11. potatonuts

This already happened almost 2 years ago when the champion was released, we've moved on.

12. Redderrick

None of which have a drawback...

13. Redderrick

Aurgument invalid... No one wants to play against this OP champion in a full skeleton bg because he does too much.

14. potatonuts

That was a dismissal not an argument.

Skeletons just lost Commander, they don't need to lose another damage buff.

15. Redderrick

No they didn't. It was just removed off a champion that was gaining too much value from it, all undead units benefit from commander and last time i checked bloodbinder count has it still. Same with votary

16. potatonuts

Neither of those are skeletons. If you knew more about the game you'd know how much people hate going out of theme for utility.

Excalibur95 likes this.
  17. Redderrick

What does that have to do with balancing? You hate going out the theme for utility...? Why?
    If i synergizes then mission is accomplished

18. potatonuts

I'm not going to spend my day replying to things which have been asked or stated numerous times before. Go through the old forum posts where these things have already been flogged to death if you want your answers.

Don't mean to be a **** but the things you are suggesting are pretty ridiculous. I've had plenty of my suggested reworks go through and I'm pretty sure that's because I make them by changing as little as possible and with regard to what I think the rest of the playerbase wants.

19. Redderrick

Why... I made this post because I felt like a champion was way undercosted with a suggestion on how to make him less broken. All You've done is try to defend devs who stamp new units with the new seal of efficiency because of what I assume is lack creativity or interest. I mean honestly, you are extremely entitled and refuse acknowledged that the champion is too good nor have you tried suggesting a compromise to the problem, you just diverted the issue to irrelevant topics...

20. potatonuts

The entire community was discussing this champion on release, you've said nothing that hasn't already been said. I don't see what there is to talk about.