Bone Elemental Lore

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by WolfBones, Feb 1, 2015.

1. WolfBones

WolfBones The King of Potatoes

I love Skeleton race if my Username not evident enough in itself. Anyway I was looking at a bg a friend suggest I build and it has two bone elementals(jesus!) I read the flavor text of one and it said "Careful we know not its intentions it did not rise form Serken's hand!!" That says its a neutral creature and thus its possible not all undead are evil. The BE seems to be a siege engine and has possibly little intelligence beside defend itself. What do you guys think?

2. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

About what...?

3. Spritesgc

Spritesgc New Member

Ah, I thought you had created a lore for it.

Isn't it like the Utterdark? Which is an independent being or group of beings that decided to help Serkan because they feel like it?

4. WolfBones

WolfBones The King of Potatoes

About what it's intentions are. Is it just neutral or it has some kinda plan that not good even for Serken?
    Haha you sound disappointed I be happy to make one.

5. Spritesgc

Spritesgc New Member

It has 'Consume' and is naturally made purely of bones, meaning it probably feeds on other skeletons.
    So it allies Serkan, because it can get easy free food.
    Case closed. I guess.

6. NightmareJack

NightmareJack New Member

The fact that it's an elemental would seem to indicate it's a naturally occurring phenomenon (or at least as naturally occurring as any other elemental in a fantasy world).

7. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

For some reason I'd put this in the same camp as aspect of death and that it is more of a natural part of things. In other words it's not an artificial creation like the minions that serkan/Xulos make.

In general it still aligns with FW but the warning is probably because they don't have direct control over it and we all know necromancers are control creeks.