Bone mine, kind of garbage ?

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by super71, Jun 18, 2016.

1. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

I didnt want to start a new thread just for this question but what comes in Bonesaw? I am missing a ton of skeleton crap but I want to try out this bg. 30k though!? That is hella gold to spend blind. ya know what I am sayin mate

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

skeletons are the one theme I never have enough rune space to do what I want.

potatonuts and super71 like this.
  3. OriginalG1

you get at least a bonewing and a tormented priest (i think)or maybe a bone ele. Probably some tomb lords. most of those packs have one leg, one exo in them.

This pack made bonewings more accessible. At the time of the release of this set you could not forge runes that where not gold in color, so bonewings where hard to get. Who gives a Bane Shift about bonewing,? well again when bonesaw was released elusive would work if stunned or parallelized, and bonewing had 1-4 range with flanking. He is really cheep now which works good in skellies, but

super71 likes this.
  4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

OriginalG1 likes this.
  5. OriginalG1

i was way off lol

6. StTwisted

StTwisted Member

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

With the new bone mine having skeleton nova, it's pretty amazing now at just 25 nora. running 2x.

8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Yeah its kind of insane.

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

My idea was to have the hp changed to +3 or +4 or make the damage bonus last longer. It getting skeleton nova was pretty awesome idea.

10. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

with summon skeleton: 5 CD!!!. I dont will play skeletons for a time

11. potatonuts

Considering that Summon is a tiny spec in the vast array of methods skeletons have to spam their summons it's a pretty stupid reason to not play skeletons. They are the strongest i've ever seen them right now.

12. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

You guys are missing the key point of this relic and why it is the most criminally undercosted rune atm. 25 nora for a 20hp relic + death nova skeletons for another 44-64hp from the relic, so essentially you are paying 25 nora for 64-84hp, not bad huh?

13. potatonuts

No, it's you who is missing the point of this thread which was created before it had Death Nova. Since then the thread was revived by the shining praise everyone has been giving it.

14. super71

Just another one of my runes that got changed and made a theme playable, I'm just hoping eventually people will start figuring out why the veterans don't wanna hear my opinion.

My changes make too much damn sense.

15. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

the veterans are proud and only change the faction when any
    something looks mighty.

And always right

16. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Bone mine is about 20+ nora undercosted. Abuse it while you can people

Woffleet likes this.
  17. potatonuts

I would like to argue 10 but I won't deny my bias.

18. super71

It didn't need the death nova thing, sok just added that for no reason. I could see it maybe dropping one rank 2 skelly summon.

19. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Pox balance never ceases to amuse me.

super71 likes this.
  20. potatonuts

I must admit that I'm still a little lost on why it got Death Nova. Don't get me wrong, It's like the perfect relic for skeletons to contest mid with now but considering it cost 25 when it was significantly inferior I'm not sure how Sok justified it costing the same with a whole new ability on there.

I hope it doesn't get gutted though.

super71 likes this.