Bone mine VS wake the dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 5amb0, Apr 2, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

If it's that big a deal, just make bone mine weaker. That kind of talk is what causes over bloated abilities and systemic imbalances and the game to be about draw wins.

2. 5amb0

5amb0 I need me some PIE!

It'd be fine as it is with only 3 grave warriors. Wake the dead is only 3 and it is pretty well auto in every skele deck

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yep, that's the nerf that's coming. The ability itself will get a cost decrease so the champ with the ability won't get collatoral'd

5amb0 likes this.
  4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Hope there are no actual design changes which accompany further Nerfing skeletons, aside from the admittedly large battle leader changes.

I really thought the last patch where lerper was gutted with no compensation was the right way to go about things. Especially since lerper is now a good stuff only rune.

Perhaps give spot shatter a small buff. It seems really weak that you have to pay 25 to 35 Nora to remove equipment which costs the same price, and add 1 or two effects with it, such as removing a unit from the board entirely, or giving a huge - damage debuff versus a faction which reduces damage by a flat amount. Or eviscerating for 25 nora in a faction which excels in low Nora fights. But I'm glad that we are nerfing bone mine again. It seems completely broken. Not like placing relics down is literally the only thing skeletons have over other themes right now.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017