Borderguard Elite - Suggested changes

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by daeminicus, Aug 3, 2014.

1. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

"As a union between Juya's Frostwings and Kento's Penumbra clan, the Borderguard Elites move swiftly and strike with incredible force."

This dude is nothing as he is described as, "move swiftly and strike with incredible force" how does this go along with "hold the line"?!

I would like to change his second upgrade path and remove "hold the line" from base.
    I would like to give him "hit n´ run" on base instead.

Upgrade path 2:
    Strike
    Rapid attack 2
    Power attack 2

Gives him mobility with hit n run and range 1-2 + some offensive powers with strike, rapid attack or power attack!

2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

eh don't know if I'm a fan of him receiving hit and run but I have been waiting for him and glaive to be reworked as they are too expensive for the little they provide id be able to explain things a lot easier if I wasn't using my smartphone keyboard

3. daeminicus

I personally miss a hit n run champ in ST, surehe may not be the obvious target for it, but his description is a mobile strike force not a standing tank "holding the line".
    U can change hit n run. Just suggestions.

4. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

give him blitz XD .
    but he kinda misses the theme i think , he is suposed to be a union between clans , penumbra are all sneaky and stuff . he isn't sneaky !!!
    i would make him an assassin with shadow shift , something like jakei shadowstriker

5. daeminicus

how about that "air drop" ability salamander commander got, woulds be flavorful

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I allways wanted to play a deck of flying Jakeis... :)

KingJad likes this.
  7. daeminicus

I always wanted to play a fun Jakei deck!

8. undred

i always wanted to play a unit that was a jakei riding a lonx riding a yeti riding a snowcharger riding a freeze bug , the unit would be called "winter is coming"

Goyo likes this.
  9. daeminicus

I would love to see House Stark come join the Savage Tundra! Then we´re talking (kinda off topic but hey)

10. undred

we should start a straw poll for the devs to develop the " winter is coming " rune .
    if you want it to suceed smash the like button with your nose , it has to be with your nose the devs can see the diference

11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

LOL too much awesomeness to have humans of the north... Maybe some real IS/ST split over there.

12. undred

if you want to split it would be a dorf riding a barb riding a griffin riding a troll riding a paladin. all they had to do would be to sprinkle some snowflakes over the tower and BUUUM st/is split unit . i would call it " weird stuff"

Goyo likes this.