Boromaster LOOK HERE.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Mar 20, 2014.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Because of the 25 Messages a day limit. Her is your answer.

Personally, I don't use it. That is a question for KV. He says he LOVES Paypal. So Email him for more info.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It's safe

3. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

PayPal is the only online payment option I fully trust.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

PayPal is a safe/secure method of payment. The issues that someone had is when they have had their accounts closed when they had money pre-loaded onto their account and their account was closed due to discovering the age when the account was opened.

I was unaware that there was a limit in messages per day however, I'm assuming this is on the forum? I wonder if that limit could be raised.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

May be on the main site. I know there used to be a limit. For larger guilds it was difficult to send a message to everyone because each individual was counted towards the limit.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Huh, weird, first time I've heard of that. Then again, most of the messages I receive are "bid accepted" messages, I guess I did send more messages over the forum than through the main site though =P.

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

PayPal has its critics, but it never failed me.

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

You get to send 25 Messages a day through Poxmail. There is no limit to the ammount you can recieve per day. Well I guess if EVERYONE playing Pox sent you 25 Messages all at once, then there would be a cap to that as well. XD

9. Morningstarz

Morningstarz Member

I use paypal every day but I don't fully trust paypal. As a buyer yes as a seller no way. Look up information on paypal and as a seller.