Brainless and Sacrifice/Retribution

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by vipoid, May 26, 2016.

1. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

When Wandering Zombie respawns with Headless, Sacrificing him yields 0 nora. Likewise, using Retribution on him deals no damage.

Is this intentional?

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

The respawn has 0 nora cost, Retribution and Sacrifice are working as intended.

3. vipoid

So,if they're supposed to have 0 nora cost, shouldn't they have 0 nora cost? As it stands, their card does not say 0 nora.

newsbuff likes this.
  4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

They have 0 Nora cost precisely so you can't sac or retri them.

5. vipoid

Again though, this 0 nora cost doesn't appear on their card. The Headless Wandering Zombie's nora cost was listed as 62.

newsbuff likes this.
  6. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

The wandering zombie did have a Nora cost of 62.

The headless second form is a different champion and is spawned by the headless ability. It doesn't have a card or a Nora cost.

Edit: though the second form/rider champs are really inconsistent in this.

7. vipoid

No it isn't.

The ability states that the champion respawns. it does not summon a new champion. it does not spawn a different champion. It respawns.

Hence, it is the same champion, just with a new ability.

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

and a nora cost of 0. (it should say so, did not check)

9. vipoid

Why?

It is the same champion. Literally the only thing that changes is that it now has the Brainless ability. If the chmpion had a nora cost of 62, then it should still have a nora cost of 62 when it respawns.

Otherwise, that text needs to be added to the 'headless' ability and also to the card of the revived champion.

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Confirmed that there's a weird thing here.

It is a real champion, displays as a real champ, but counts as 0 nora cost despite saying it has ~61.

@badgerale is also correct that this is inconsistent with Rider abilities, which DO keep the nora cost