Branded,

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Leadrz, May 15, 2015.

1. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

If I remeber well, when you attack a unit with branded with a paladin, it receives an extra 2 fire damage. Similar to Mark from Ironfist Agent.

2. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

It doesnt :p that would be mark of al'mara which is an ability of its own read the description of inquisition

3. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

You're right, I mixed the abilities

4. Iskandak

No biggie. But if they reinstated brand i think the pallies might be very strong. Maybe even just give it a try and if its stupid turn it off again

5. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

What about sharpshooter?

I heard upgrade :hidden- 1 speed is great in comparison to Far shot 2.

But yeah man... I say... this is without a doubt, You are Lord Bolten to IS because of Archangel of Almara.

Its like the other factions got a good rune shoeboxed without having to try man(she was costly, but she was at least good enough to be ran for that price, which says a lot about her unique power)

Meanwhile its a hassle to get neferari gaurdian to lose game winning efficiency.

Fyi, I would have had alot less problems with that guy if angel was still immortal for one, and two did good damage.

That said, I still love you... in a Lord Megatron needs starscream kinda way.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
  6. Iskandak

Im very sad about sharpshooter.
    By now ranged champs have to compare to scarlet to see play :(

7. Anotherblackman

IS, a faction that threw away a damn good ranged unit, for a subpar unit with stealth capabilities. I mean I really tried to save him... But I couldn't get the support because Destro had it at the time.

8. Iskandak

So start discussing hoe to change it? When we're satisfied with it present it to soko? Ive tried it with brubaker but could not really get anyone to join in :(

9. Anotherblackman

Eh, atleast someone would take you serious. Im being labeled by our lead dev even as a mindless "zealot" cause of the opinions I present. If I made a compilation Of all the runes I think are lack luster, half of it would be viewed as credibility and the other half would be viewed as zealotry.

Zealotry basically makes credibility. Imo.

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The issue is that Sharpshooter is close enough to viable that if someone tries discussing a buff that it just gets shouted down by the community.

11. Iskandak

I'm not home so cant really look things up easily but ill have a hard look when I get home. Then decide I wont find a cure and not run him again :p

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I personally like Sharpshooter but hindsight is a *****. I kinda wish I had suggested Farshot instead of the stealth line. I have no remorse about Aim though. I think its an awesome and flavorful ability for him.
    That said though all my suggestions were on the IS forums for discussion usually 2 weeks to a month before final submission and Sharpshooter and Archangel were very well recieved. They ultimately turned out to be less than successful but there was time for people to air any concerns.

13. Iskandak

It covers the art quite well tbh. I like aimand detection. But hes so expensive :p

14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

That mostly came from the revamp. Most ranged champs are expensive now unless all they do is ranged attack (eg. Draksar Rocketeer)

15. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

i like the new mark of al'mara.

And inquisition give the same effect too.

The real shame is that now NC Templar lost inquisition.

16. Iskandak

Its fine, maybe a bit on the low side. But its about brand, which seems to be eyecandy and not have any real effect. Or am I wrong

Leadrz likes this.
  17. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I did trade away like 4mill on credits (pb) to get a paly deck.
    On account. Of branded.