Bravery triggers on Class as well as Race, but not in description

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by kalasle, Sep 20, 2017.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Title -- Bravery's description doesn't note that it works on class as well as race.

2. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

i don't see anything wrong with that.
    all abilities like bravery,sermon,call to arms,logistics,and others should work based on both race and class.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  3. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

and now i'm also being reminded when sermon stopped working for monks. (and that change hit my monk collective bgs so hard)
    i've always thought these sort of abilities should work from both race and class.
    so it really makes no sense to me whenever i see only one of them working with race and the other working with both race and class.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I don't care whether or not it works with Class, I just want the description of the ability to represent that. I am reporting the inconsistency.

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Fixed for next patch.

6. Sokolov

As far as I can tell, it never worked on class. Class triggers is relatively new and something I've been pushing for, but Sermon is a really old ability that was coded back when Race was the primary thing.

Based on your other posts regarding Sermon and asking why they don't work on Class, I think you are misremembering.

I will also link my answer to that here.

7. Sokolov

Also, a number of other things such as Sermon will be working with Class next patch as well.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

Etherielin likes this.