"break the spell"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redspace42, Aug 19, 2015.

1. redspace42

redspace42 New Member

heroic achievement: Play a deck with 2 or more champions with a summoned ability.(exact wording)
    I have played a deck with 2 deep elf summoners that both made summons(another achievement as well, deploy 2 champs with summon ability, that one worked), cast a summon spider and hippo stampede(figured it would be spell based because of name), as well as have an imp jester chuck 2 spiders in the same game(referring to imp and all the above situations for said game). How do I unlock this achievement????

2. Oswin

Oswin Well-Known Member

some other heroic challenge might be bugged too. I played 2 chained fae and 2 elven ancestor for 4 adaptive (heroic challenge: adaptive). It didn't give me a point.

super71 likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

not a bug. summoned ability means abilities that interact with summons, such as sever summons and shattered dreams

4. redspace42

redspace42 New Member

still no, tried salaman negamage who has sever and jellebrium mediator who has shattered summoned and still not unlocked. was a good thought though. And I made sure to play 2 in bg and deploy them in same game

5. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Tried with that Jakei frzoen bug keeper or whatever his/her name is, also doesn't work.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

sokolov said so in game earlier today.

7. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Do you remember what he says?
    Depoly? 2x? Or have to use those skill?

8. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

Wait everyone got different achievements? :0

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We are aware of these issues and are investigating.

Re: Break the Spell, this is only currently working with Hunter: Summoned, we are working on a fix so it properly counts the Sever and Shattered

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Might want to check the shaman, priest ones also.

11. redspace42

redspace42 New Member

it appears to be working now with sever summons.

Lushiris likes this.