Bring Back Naming Doe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrpenguinrox, Nov 18, 2014.

1. mrpenguinrox

mrpenguinrox The King of Potatoes

Back again I am at my computer, refusing to wipe the cheetohs away from the keyboard nor my dorito encrusted mouse that perches triumphantly on my bossom mousepad (it is for wrist support you weebs!). I scoff at the thought of opening the card game Hearthstone where I have no attachment to the cards that I own. Taking a sip of my grande 7up, I remember the Poxnora cherades that used to keep me filled with both joy and rage fueled from the loss of many dailies (dayum those dailies).

While I became cold from the lack of communication in the chat of the guild and robots taking over the bazaar, I quietly sobbed thinking of the older days when Pox runes had names. That is what kept me attached to my runes. It isn't about the most uber Scheibe or rushing your competitor before they leave knowing they lost. The game is about forming that friendship or love with your bg. I got my boy Squidward. I dream about that thing at night as he slowly caresses me into a deep slumber. He has fused with my person and I want to reflect that love in game. My boi squidward has been silenced for too long!

Heed my word Poxnorian Gods. Let us show my appreciation of those who fought bravely under the faction of their choosing. If i want little Sir Chubbysworth to hobble out into the battlefield and somehow be slain by the likes of Grimlic, can't I give him a proper burial with a name on his tombstone.

You can only squelch the love of one man for so long. Let me identify with my family on this thanksgiving holiday that nears. Give this Pengy a horse to ride on. Neigh goes the horse unto the traveler and neigh goes the traveler back to the horse. Please allow me to call my favorite rune by his true nomencalture.

Squidward "The Thing"
    [​IMG]

~Pengy

Etherielin, MEATMAN, BurnPyro and 8 others like this.
  2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I love my gobbo archers, Boris and Johann

Wish I could name more things again, though.

Dagda likes this.
  3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Squidddddwardddd.... @mrpenguinrox aka mrpengypoo aka pengpeng aka BestStreamerNA aka DatGinger IdontLoathe aka MyDooDooBotLaneLifePartner aka YerBoi ... Making snack bags from the 'ito family sexy since day one player...

[​IMG]

p.s. Yeah naming stuff is cool..but even cooler is if your opponent knew about it....so they would know my deep miners..."Get money" and "Get *****es" were rekkin their Bane Shift

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    SaintKiwi likes this.
  4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It would have to be changed so it is clear what the Champion's actual name is though.

5. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I would love if it simply said "Barbarian huntress" with "AKA Kim Kay" below the portrait

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

The Thing is love, The Thing is life...