Broken Campaign: Skeezick Rebellion 4/4

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Aekar, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Aekar

Aekar Well-Known Member

On Skeezick Rebellion 4/4 (normal difficulty), when I kill the Son of Vindrax, the Ironfist army spawns as a ally to me instead of as en enemy.

This prevents me from fulfilling the objective "destroy the Ironfist".

The Ironfist still spawn new units which are enemies, but the first spawned army is an ally and can be used as my own units.

2. Aekar

Aekar Well-Known Member

This episode bugged 6 times out of seven to me ...
    I found out several ways to make numerous breaks and I am glad to share them if this can help.

1. The Ironfist army spawning as allies instead of enemies (above): I found no way to reproduce it. I played Shattered Peaks free deck at that time and wasn't in the situation of point 2 below.
    2. Son of Vindrax not spawning: if you use the Savage Toundra faction and summon ice on large parts of the map before slaying the Sand Dragon, the Son of Vindrax never spawns and you have to surrender. I reproduced this bug four times before understanding this.
    3. The Ironfist army doesn't spawn its leader: if your forces are positioned too much to the northwest, when the Ironfist army spawns, it won't spawn their leader, and the campaign will be broken and force you to surrender.

3. Aekar

Aekar Well-Known Member

(note that point #2 and #3 were done on Hard difficultx, and point #1 on normal difficulty)