Budgety UD BG for new player

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by RicardoNL, Oct 19, 2015.

1. RicardoNL

RicardoNL The King of Potatoes

Hey guys, I'm a fairly new player to the game (even though I played some time ago as well) and I want to get back on track with the game. I am looking to finish my UD BG here, and I have no idea where to go ahead. I got these runes into the BG as suggested by a guild member.

Aything else I could add? I am still running around 1.5k shard but I can get some more.

Any help is terribly appreciated :)

https://poxbase.com/deck/C3BC12Ca-CzBckUCo3S6lSA

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

banner (get it with the avatar), pincushions, shatter (spell), deep elf scout for detect, molten cloak as equips (for anti healing), deep elf summoner, pit dragon, grimlic, sacrifice, retribuition

3. RicardoNL

RicardoNL The King of Potatoes

4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Go for x2 superiorities over fireblast. Drop 2 grundle wolves for 2 pit dragons, and drop 2 imp stranglers for soul bleeders or sheoul monstrosities. Also drop a deep elf priestess and deep elf scout for x2 nefari informants. Bloodbow Infantry are better than nefari shockbow but I guess it all comes down to personal choice.

5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

currently you have very little synergy. stitched/beasts/imps/... maybe change a deep elf priestess by an infiltrator as they have relocate ally instead of demon. play some games, see what units you like and go from there.