Buffs for Next Patch

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by voodoov, Mar 16, 2015.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Those champs are all terrible and have been since the revamp, because they are all legendaries. WE'VE technically been "looking" at these champs since the revamp. I don't the see the point in looking now just because we finally got a buff patch.

It's already pretty clear what's getting buffed. These legendaries.... korsien in particular, yes I would like fixed.
    But not right now. There is only so much you can accomplish in one patch, and I'd prefer we start separating it into "buffs for the next next patch" so we can still discuss,

... but not give sok the impression that we're just jumbled about claiming needs to buff everything that everyone and their grandma can ponder upon at the same time.

As far as I'm concerned, the "Buffs for the Next Patch" stickied thread in General forum section shows a firm list of the things we designated for this particular patch. All I'm saying is we should st.fu about these legendaries for a second and appreciate what demands we'd been granted so far already.

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why no one ask for Serkan get his 7 spd back, and surge as a upgrade?

3. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

In fact, all of our legendaries need some change (the most runnable atm is Lich Magistrate, wich is not that good), but not now, we ALL focused on buffs on c/uc/r champs that are the most shoeboxed evur, even I am not happy with all changes, but its improving, and fast! So let's relax a little and play with game give to us

TeaScholar likes this.
  4. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Heroes/split heroes will be updated/reworked on a patch for them, exclusively

TeaScholar likes this.
  5. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

not sure any other hero not played like him

6. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

It doesn't matter. Hero changes are not in this patch.

7. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

That goes for titan changes as well