Bug Compilation after Many Games with Stitched

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Elric, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

1) Charged Blast from Stitched Warlock will often miss hitting an enemy 2x2 champ, even though the 2x2 champ is clearly in range of the Stitched Warlock's Charged Blast.

2) Stitched Warlock's Spell Charged (2) does not get any charges from the UD spell Sheoul's Fireball.

3) Stitched Symbiosis states that Stitchlings with 15 hit points will be summoned. With a banner out, they should have 20 hit points, but they only get 20 if the banner is deployed AFTER they are summoned.

4) Stitched Tyrant (and, I imagine, other 2x2 Stitched champs) can be Swarmed, even though the Stitched ability clearly states that it cannot be swarmed.

5) Stitched Reconstitution will not add any Stitchlings to the Stitched Tyrant when used.

6) Zombie Plague will override the Stitched ability and "swarm" a zombie and drop no remains. The Stitched ability should make the champion drop a Stitched Remains and not a zombie since Stitched cannot be swarmed.

7) The SP spell State of Confusion causes my Stitched First to PERMANENTLY lose his non-basic attack abilities, even after the spell duration has expired. The buttons for the non-basic attack abilities will be clickable, but just won't do a thing.

8) When Sever Summons is used against my summoned Stitchlings, they are destroyed and leave behind NO Stitched Remains. The Stitched ability specifically says that when the Stitched champ is destroyed, it will leave behind a Stitched Remains.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
    Netherzen likes this.
  2. phaselock

phaselock New Member

Hi, I'd like to report a bug with stitched as well. This has occurred to me twice and I've captured ss of the 2nd instance to the best of my ability here.

This is from a stitched vs kf garu skirmish game. In the below ss, I have 2 dreameaters in mid font from an arise cast (as seen in log). The AI champs are as shown in the screen as well with a cleansing emerald in the top font and my elsarin vex in the bot font. The dreameater nearest to the font is not clickable/selectable at all. Only the dreameater nearest the monolith is playable.

[​IMG]

In this ss, you can see that the problem dreameater does not affect pathing of the warlock, yet if I try to click to the new tile location, the warlock is unable to move.

[​IMG]

I'm not fully sure how to recreate it but I think this is an abusable bug if repro'ed successfully.

sys specs:

cpu: amd phenom II x6 1055T processor 2.81ghz
    Ram: 8 gb
    graphics chipset: amd radeon hd 6800 1 gb ram
    HDD: 500 gb, free 200 gb

3. Elric

I have not seen this bug before. Good job on getting screenshots!

4. Elric

9) Guard Tower ability on Stitched Monolith does not hit stealthed enemy champs.

5. Elric

10) If Matriarch Sarinda is upgraded with Deconstruct and Eradicate, and uses Eradicate to destroy an enemy champ, it will not leave behind a Stitched Remains, even though it should.

6. Elric

Hope some of these will be fixed in the Midterm. :)

7. Elric

@ Moles: Did you get to any of these? Or maybe ALL of these??? ;)

8. Elric

Looks like none of these made the latest patch. :(

9. Elric

And yet another patch passes by...

10. Elric

@ Sokolov: Please tell Moles to fix all these bugs with Stitched! ;)

11. Elric

As reported by another player: If Stitched Tyrant dies from short-lived from the Doom spell, it does not leave behind a Stitched Remains nor any Nora globe.

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Some of these have already been fixed, and a number of these will be fixed with the next patch as well (such as Symbiosis).

Arise issue is much tougher to reproduce, but is on the list.

13. Sokolov

WAI. Description will be updated.

14. Sokolov

Fixed for next patch.

15. Sokolov

Arise should also be fixed.