Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Anrioch

Anrioch New Member

got same issue several times by now

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Only spectating? Every game?

3. KTCAOP

Front page uploaded, will try to trek through the rest of the boards later.

4. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

Minor issue that isn't really a bug, but the Vengeful Dead public deck won't allow me to use it because it keeps saying it doesn't have thirty runes in it.

I'm not sure if it's an actual bug or if it's just missing some.

I also seem to be encountering another error where my amount of gold I have keeps changing.

I think it keeps giving me free gold. o_O

5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

The Rune Checklist doesn't contain any runes above EXO rarity.

6. KTCAOP

The rune checklist does contain runes above Exo rarity, however, you cannot filter to them, this may have something to do with it being linked to the rune forger. However, if you don't have any filters, you can search for them still.

7. Nautilak

Another bug: Everytime a spiderling hatches from protect the nest when playing the Demon Brood public deck the game freezes and has to be manually stopped using task manager.

Also confirmed that my gold amounts are incorrect and that the game keeps giving me free gold.

8. KTCAOP

It appears Nautilak that Creep and Crawl is breaking the game in that case. If the Spiderling hatches, but does not gain creep and crawl, does it still break the game?

9. Nautilak

In this instance I had gained creep and crawl status and in another I believe I had as well.

It also broke when I played a Night and I believe I was achieving Creep and Crawl status then in that case as well.

10. Authyrtyr

I cast Electrostatificationized on a dwarf in the 3rd Fight of Euan's Last Stand and there was an electricity animation but it took no damage.

11. Authyrtyr

I wonder where my Guild Chat is...
    1.PNG

12. Authyrtyr

So, I don't know about you guys, but Circadian Chronologist doesn't appear on the Rune Forge list. Am I unaware of some reason for this? Or is this (like I suspect) a bug?

13. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Website remembers me now :)
    Although it doesn't function through the "remember me" check box in the login page.. Rather Firefox prompted me to remember password. And now I can login easy!

But is this the right way? o_O

14. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Can you state the process? Did you purchase these on the website or through the game client? Did you buy one, and opened all the pack and then bought another or did you skip the visual fulfillment?

15. Senshu

This should be fixed.

16. Senshu

This is a known issue.

17. KTCAOP

Adding Aim to the list of potentially game breaking bugs.

18. Senshu

Runes from the most recent expansion can only be purchased with credits. You can not get them for gold or craft in the forge. This is why they do not appear in the forge.

19. Senshu

Actually it is functioning. It keeps you logged in if you close your browser. Otherwise if you close your web browser and relaunch you will be automatically logged out.

20. Authyrtyr

I take it then that when the next expansion comes out the current most recent expansion will be moved into the extended set and thusly be available for forging?