Bug Compilation Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by KTCAOP, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That is the plan.

2. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

i bought mine the day pox launched , from the web site after the bug that caused people to get multiple legendarys was fixed , the web page froze when i tried to open the secomd pack and i had to reload the page , after resetting the page it showed my gold lowered i check the rune manager i used the show new runes button to check what i got but when i tried to check past the first page it froze but seeing that i had received new runes i decided to wait a few minutes before buying more . I waited 5-10 minutes and bought another box same problem as the first box.

3. JackalRascal

JackalRascal The King of Potatoes

Alright, this is going to sound a bit weird but regarding the music, here's something awkward: The music plays normally and abruptly ends when the first champion dies. Perfectly timed. After resuming the music (mute/unmute), champions die and nothing happens and yet again it is perfectly timed with another champion's death later on. The track duration is also different. The timing is mind blowing. I have no idea if it's related or if it was mere luck, thought I'd let it out anyway.

Seems strange enough that it matches every single time it happens but it could be a coincidence. Still, mute/unmute seems to be the easiest (yet annoying) fix.

4. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

MY HUGEST PEEVE. Is the error where you are supposed to recieve and inbox for someone applying to your guild. Or when someone is bidding on your trade.... You recieve no inbox mail... Going to drive me nuts lol

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You do get the inbox mail, you just don't get a notification that you get a new inbox mail.

6. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

How do I read my mail now then? I've only ever known to do it by the little mail icon next to my name when I have mail.

7. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I think I found the way the bug with campaigns works - if you choose any campaign, then click on the "campaigns" button, they all become locked again and the mission count for them is reset. (goes from x/x to 0/x) Restarting Pox unlocks them but the count is still set to 0/x (although the game still says you finished the campaign) So whatever's wrong with them lies in that button.

8. Galandra

Galandra The King of Potatoes

Confirmed, and it also locks me out of the dailies.

9. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I have been getting massive lag every time i play since 2 days ago. Its gotten so bad it can take 10 seconds for my units to respond to my commands and i can't even log in now because its lagging while trying to load my log in info.

10. Clueless

Clueless New Member

I can only see up to exotic in the forge. Poxnora legend error.png

11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

As far as I know that's working as intended. You can't forge LE/Leg.

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I think it had something to do with website instability. With that said, here is what happened...

1-Pox website goes live
    2- I login and look at the new format.
    3- I purchase an extended set box with gold.
    4- I choose to open the packs manually.
    5- The pop-up window turns black.
    6- I wait quite a while, assuming it was loading, but eventually exit out by closing the window.
    7- I re-login to the website.
    8- I buy a core set box.
    9- An exact repeat of steps 4-6 occur.
    10- I login again to the website to see what rune I received and find that I had received fewer runes than I should have.

Again, this happened very shortly after the website went down and so could be due to instability. Also, If it helps, I use a Mac. I am not look for free runes, just the ones I didn't get.

Edit: I filled out a support ticket that day but haven't heard back yet.

13. KTCAOP

You are not able to craft of dissolve Legendary or LE runes, his is WAI

14. KTCAOP

15. Saranea

Saranea The King of Potatoes

I have 2 bugs to report:

- capturing fonds / changing terrain (f.e. leoss druid) plays the sound at 100% volume no matter the effect and music soundbar.

- I didn't receive my starter deck after finishing the tutorial

Sincerly

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

The Spell Electrostaticificationized doesn't work. This is important for campaings :)

17. Solarplight

Solarplight Member

While playing the proving grounds single player game of the triple threat campaign I noticed that in the universal effects "Call to Arms" just kept stacking up in there and the description for it is just the variable name.

18. Senshu

19. Senshu

I tested this and Call to Arms seems to be working fine. Remember it only applies to Champions of the same race as the one with the ability, but this has pointed me to another potential issue where the active global effects have a generic description.

20. Senshu

Is this still occurring for both of you? I tried it out and could not get it to lock up.