Bug - Psychological Warfare/Confuse

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by MrSuccess1898, Jun 3, 2014.

1. MrSuccess1898

MrSuccess1898 New Member

So recently I made a deck to utilize fear, psychological warfare and confuse. Psychological Warfare states that champion with this ability deal additional 50% damage (rounded down) and gives confuse (this champion loses its selected upgraded abilities) for 4 turns to Frightening champions on basic attacks. I tested this ability out using champs that had psychological warfare and champs that can grant my opponent fear, ST/FW. Once I fear my opponent, I attack the champ again that had psychological warfare and my opponent became confuse for 4 turns and lost his selected upgraded abilities. I attack again with the same champ and the champ regained his upgrade abilities and still became confuse.

My goal with this deck was to continue to fear my opponent and use the psychological warfare ability to deal additional damage to my opponent and make them lose there upgrade abilities.

I didn't see any forums or postings on this ability so I can assume that I'm the first to mention this. Please check this ability out. Thank you.

MrSuccess1898

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Good find, and it is really odd that it restores the abilities. This has been added to our list.

3. MrSuccess1898

MrSuccess1898 New Member

Thank you Senshu.