Bullseye.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Etherielin, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Encountered 2 bugs while using bullseye:

1) If you have a champion with preparation and skirmisher from bullseye (I believe any other source of skirmisher will also apply), the champion will not be able attack which is WAI. However, it will lose all its preparation stacks as if it had attacked.

2) Bullseye's 50% buff to damage persists through next turns until the champion attacks. While rarely possible in PvP, it can be used in PvAI to boost 2 attacks in a row instead of one. This isn't WAI as Bullseye states the buff (and skirmisher it gives) is meant to work for 1 turn only.

2. Etherielin

Bumping this.

@Sokolov is it something that is easily fixable for the next patch?

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Checking the code, the duration for the damage effect is 6 turns. Does anyone remember? Was Bullseye 6 turns at some point?

Anyway, that part is easy to fix.

I am not sure what is happening with the Prep part, will have to check on that.

4. Sokolov

Ok, so what is this first thing?

Why do you think Prep + Skirmisher shouldn't be able to attack? I can't reproduce it either.

5. Sokolov

Oh, do you mean if it attacks a relic?

Yea, this is because Prep appears to be miscoded to "BEFORE GIVE ATTACK" instead of "AFTER GIVE ATTACK" so you attempted to attack a relic, then it will trip the trigger.

6. Etherielin

No. If you try to attack a shrine with, say, arrowsinger (who has preparation) - and do nothing else - she will be unable to do so, which is WAI. However, at the end of her turn, she'll lose all her stacks of preparation for trying to attack (and not even being able to perform it), which is not WAI I believe.
    That's why I included the skirmisher part as it's something that happened only when I tried to attack with arrowsinger while having skirmisher out of curiosity.

7. Sokolov

Yea, I got it. It's still what I am saying tho.

Relics and Shrines in this case are the same thing in relation to Skirmisher preventing them, and the cause of the problem is the same.

8. Etherielin

I see. Am I fair to assume changing the behaviour to be "AFTER GIVE ATTACK" can go in for the next patch?

There's also an inconsistency with Sentinel and Preparation but I'll need either @themacca or some other FW player to act as a Mysian Lamia for me as I haven't pinned it down yet.

9. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

it's the same if you cast 'crescendo' on a shielded unit. animation will go off, you will spend nora but the spell won't do damage.

10. Sokolov

Hmm.. that one is a bit different, will look at it.

11. Sokolov

yes

Etherielin likes this.
  12. Etherielin

Bump. There's a new bug with Bullseye:

Reproduction Steps:
    1. Deploy Arrowsinger or any archer/ranged champion with a non-basic ranged attack.
    2. Cast Bullseye.
    3. Use their non-basic ranged attack.
    4. The bullseye buff will be consumed, but the attack will not deal 50% more damage. The following basic attack will not deal extra damage either as I tested to make sure.

@Sokolov

13. Etherielin

This second bug from post #12 is still present.

14. Sokolov

This is fixed for next patch.

Etherielin likes this.