Cactuar Crate - Coalitions Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, May 11, 2015.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Thank you for making Slags a theme. Could Oozing Slag get Ooze Tap as a default ability, replacing recombine? That would greatly benefit the Slag free battlegroup.

Netherzen likes this.
  2. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

I am something of a Sok fanboy but I have to say I am frustrated with the pace of changes to themes. I thought that this update was good, love the new UD champs, think hero changes seem pretty good but I really expected there to be some improvement for themes by now. with the exception of a mild change to ritualist bleed still has no attention and it is one of the more playable of those in need of attention. I appreciate working with limited budget but can you let us know when we are likely to see a patch dedicated to our themes? vamps were mentioned by gedden as if they were imminently going to be dropped after the revamp. I just want to flay my enemies and suck their life away, help me realise my dreams please...

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Vamps are receiving attention next expansion I believe and the rise of the ganolen which will be the 8 split runes sok mentioned.

drathys likes this.
  4. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

Is it intended that Clops Cannon is race: Construct only (no Clops)?

limone1981 likes this.
  5. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Love the spinner's greave change. Looking forward to web front.

Netherzen and Sirius like this.
  6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Seconded.

Also, I faced the 2 new Nids today and I may have been wrong: the ranged dude is probably 2x meta include, not 1x. 16 dmg on deploy, anti-buff, anti-summon, and nice alt damage at range for 71. Great package. Too strong imo.

Flamefist felt cool and strong/useful, but not mindless OP or anything (though leap 3 on 7 speed is strong). That's good. I like how Initiator influences decision making from both sides of the battle.

7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well well well.
    Looks like cheap meat spam isnt gone after all. I said that if I was surprised by the expasion Id shut up about being negative.
    Well, I wasnt surprised, same old, same old.
    I shall increase the whining two fold.

8. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

you don't have to...

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

He is already getting a second look at as stated by Sok. He'll get Dogpile with the cost bump and probably whatever adjustments need made. You shouldn't expect everything to be just right from the first, nobody is THAT great. And whatever fix he may need is easy to make.

Also, you are being silly. There's one thing to whine according to the amount that you feel, but to use your whine amounts as a sort of threat? Come on...

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

I have found a bug. Amber Wing didnt get Arrow Eater after other sigils were deployed. I cannot reproduce as I noticed it too late. But it might have been cleansed (seems weird) or as Amber Wing was distracted it might not have procced because it was distracted.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Im not being silly nor shall I stop. I care about Pox much more that I could ever care about you guys, being a Pox fanboy wont make me stop.
    Instead of hijacking Soks thread, though, take it to PMs and I will be glad to explain my point of view.

12. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

Hi wondering can you change Corgi Knight class from warrior to knight?Be nice to use as a knight in dailies since harder to find knight class runes thanx.Also knight is in the runes name so essentially should be a knight ^^thank you.

Qucas, Sokolov, darklord48 and 3 others like this.
  13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is one of the most coherent and concise suggestions I've seen in a while. Do this.

14. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Here are a few minor text issues with some of the new runes...

Solar Flare (Ability Text)- This should read, "Enemy champions within 3 spaces take 8 Fire damage and are knocked back 2 spaces. Champions successfully damaged become Illuminated for 3 turns."

Corgi Knight (Flavor Text)- This should read, "Fae who, for one reason or another, are not able to keep up in flight are trained to ride Corgis."

Naturalize (Spell Text)- This should read, "...and affected spaces have all their terrain modifications removed."

No big deal, just putting these items on your "when I have time" radar.

Sokolov likes this.
  15. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

Had another issue too but not big one with fire phoenix it has magic attack even though named fire phonix that's ok but the sprite is made of fire and not immune to fire damage?Should it at least have fire damage immunity since its made of fire?Thanx .

16. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

real issue is,snaptooth is still missing his axe

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I know you said something similar elsewhere, but I am honestly not sure what the joke is :D

18. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

heres the deal,snaptooth hunter has an axe in his picture
    but in game he doesnt have it and it makes me sad
    imagine you deployed draksar archer and he would have no bow

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

@OriginalG1 brought up that Execution Order is essentially non-functional after the Exertion nerf. Any ideas for that?

Netherzen and OriginalG1 like this.
  20. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov you guys aren't sly why does my new lonx not have arctic...

JellyBerry likes this.