Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

yes.

Gorebucket and themacca like this.
  2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Gold Enchanted Groble costs 2 nora more and has -1 HP over its uncommon version.

3. Sokolov

Thanks.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

sexiness costs 3 nora

GlaurunGod and SPiEkY like this.
  5. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Yeah numerous should be 0 - 2 Nora at least.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Undead champions you own within 2 spaces gain Sacrifice at Altar (This unit is destroyed and the nearest opposing champion within 6 spaces loses 15 HP. If this unit isSummoned, the HP loss is reduced to 10.).
    Abandoned after the Catastrophe like the religion they once served, the altars of the wind spirit are now used by the dead for darker purposes.

What if Sac altar went from 40 to 35 nora and the hp loss went to 10 for real champ and 5 for summoned champ.

7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

The Farm needs a redesign, imo. The only Beasts with Race: Mutant are Elecroc and Snogvie :\

8. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I was thinking about tombdrop/sporedrop etc and I was wondering if there was a way to make it more palatable. I believe the general consensus on these units is that they are very ineffective given the amount of time you must wait for them, the fact they die often in the battlefield along with the relics and the minimal price differentials.

I speculated that making these champions able to be summoned (dropped in relic form) anywhere might add some playability. When they're born they don't need to waste as many turns getting to the fight (all of them are melee) and it could add an element of risk as well.

Just a thought.

9. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

I think the correct thing to do is make them gain AP the turn they deploy similarly to resurrection abilities like lichborn. Right now once they're deployed they have 0 ap and u have to wait 2 more turns until they gain AP. At least i know thats the case for tomb sentinel

10. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Sure , as long as UD get accesss to that soon to be completely balanced content

GoggLord likes this.
  11. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Swap can go to 2AP?

Ragic likes this.
  12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Agree with the over-proliferation of new abilities. Please consolidate/streamline future releases:
    1. Tombdrop (15hp, dmg shield phys 2)
    2. Sporedrop (15hp, dmg shield poison 2)
    3. Dragonbark (20hp)
    4. [Redesign Consolidation] Phylactery Bound
    Could be:
    1. Relic Drop: Tomb (20hp)
    2. Relic Drop: Spore (20hp)
    3. Relic Drop: Tree (20hp)
    4. Relic Drop: Phylactery (20hp)
    --------
    1. Arcblade (1-4 range, 3 total bounces, CD 3, cd reduce on bounce, electric dmg)
    2. Glaive Bounce (1-4 range, 3 total counces, cd reduce on bounce, physical dmg)
    Could be:
    1. Arcblade: Electric (1-4 range, 3 bounces, CD 2) [Remove CD reduction on bounce. it's complicated enough as is]
    2. Arcblade: Physical (1-4 range, 3 bounces, CD 2)
    --------
    1. Solarflare (8 dmg within 3 spaces, Knockback 2, successfully damaged becomes illuminated 3)
    2. Magic Nova 3 (9 dmg within 2 spaces, successfully damaged becomes -1 DEF 4)
    3. Slam (basic attacks cause knockback 2)
    Could be:
    1. Magic Nova 3 (9 dmg, 2 spaces, successfully damaged become illuminated 3)
    2. Slam: Ability (ability damage causes knockback 2)
    1. Magic Nova 3 (9 dmg, 2 spaces, successfully damaged become illuminated 3)
    2. Slam: Basic Attacks (basic attack damage cause knockback 2)
    --------
    1. Seism (20 dmg to closest relic)
    Could be:
    1. Nothing! This is a genuinely fresh new ability that deserves it's own name.
    --------

13. EnigmaXIII

Like the idea, disagree with magic nova/slam part though. Solar flare is very different from magic nova in damage, type of damage, knocback, and area of effect.
    Also the relics have adjusted hp amounts which would effect their balance. Some of those relics originally had more-less hp then u said, so if they were streamlined i would expect a price adjustment.

14. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can some1 explain me why Dwarfs stole flag ship of Draksars (violent) ?

btw, our flag ship is sinking since recnetly added draksars does not have violent at all ( since 2-3 expansions )....

is Draksar racial dead ? is it dwarf racial now ?

15. EnigmaXIII

+1. Very uncreative.. They just threw violent in there for no reason, and now we got ranged dwarves with 20 dmg. And yeah draksar pretty dead :/ I liked draksar theyre cool.

16. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I understand some things take time, but can you look over the "under consideration" stuff again? Some of this stuff seems like a no-brainer like self destruct pillars. Many of the things on there have been on for just under half a year now.

17. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hey there @Sokolov did you have specific factions or battle groups in mind when making the heroic achievements?

Such as I currently have Mining Squad, Nora War, Payback and Two with Nora. With those set of achievements it seems like the easiest thing for me to do is stuff four Dragoleech in a deck and find a one of in another faction to play to make sure I meet the Mining Squad requirement. Not doing that it seems that it's kind of all over in the factions I can use. I was just having a little trouble with it. The other issue seems to be that I could use KF but both their essence capture units are legendary and one of their miners is too. This makes me wonder if you looked at availability by faction and by rarity or not.

Thanks for the awesome work, keep it up!

-Rawr

18. Sokolov

Typically, if there are fewer of those abilities available, the requirement numbers are lower. I tried to make it so that you weren't stuck to playing one specific faction for a given achievement, but it's also not really possible to create many achievements that all factions can complete easily. In either case, they are intended to ask you to step outside of what you normally play in some cases as well.

19. Sokolov

I go through them now and then and pick some out. I don't keep a history of that section, but many things have come off that list.

20. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks Sok! I really appreciate the response. Also, I do enjoy having to step out of my comfort zone to build. I asked because as I was building I noticed a lot of the runes I needed I didn't have (due to rarity). I just didn't know if you had specific versions of the battle groups in mind for budget players or for easy completion, etc.