Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Stormreader is... technically working correctly, but the way it is working has an oddity and can make it seem like it's doing more damage than it should given the restriction.

Basically, the 2 per round restriction is starting on the opponent's turn, so you can Alpha Strike for 20 on your turn, then Shocked triggers on your opponent's turn for another 20. After that, on YOUR turn again, it won't trigger since it triggered on your opponent's turn.

So it's somewhat confusing and I am not happy with the way that works.

First time each turn might be a good first step (maximum per round damage is not affected here, but it'll decrease self trigger potential and normalize the damage as it was intended), while also being easier to understand/count.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

New Cactuar Crate Edition?

Ifem21, Anima26, Kampel and 2 others like this.
  3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Quick thought regarding Domain: Water on Snaptooth Dead-Eye. Its a little sandbaggy as Snapteeth have no real synergy with water gen and at least in the decklist im using they have zero access to it. I was thinking maybe it could be replaced with something simple that costs 4 nora like Enrage rank 2 or maybe Pounce rank 2. Charge rank 3 is 5 nora. Maybe Ferocious Bite, that is 5 nora. That would have neat synergy with Snaptooth Hunter. Just some ideas, id like to see Domain: Water get changed to something that is useful, it doesnt have to be really strong, just useful in some shape or form.

This is no priority or anything. Just trying to give some ideas to what it could be changed to.

Qucas and Ifem21 like this.
  4. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Royal Condor Fury is 3 nora higher than Condor Fury with no differences except rarity and color. Would it be possible to have them cost the same?

Ifem21 likes this.
  5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Please make split personality 4 turns without a cost increase, 40 nora for 1 turn (it does not work fe with sentinel) possible effect seems too low.

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It is currently run x1-2 in many UD bgs. Why exactly does it need a buff?

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It's 2 turns so it does work on sentinel.

8. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

I'm very confused now...Royal Condor Fury got changed in the patch so that instead of 82 nora base it is now 81 nora base. It's still 2 nora higher than the regular Condor Fury.

9. Burcho

I cast split personality on kento (played by Raylek, maybe familiar to you) and attacked. Kento destroyed my attacker. I attacked a shaman, not kento self.

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Did that Kento have Purified?

There you go.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I do run Purfied on my Kento.

12. Burcho

in the same turn?

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Magic.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Unless Sentinel isn't a basic attack, which I haven't really paid much attention to, it should have taken damage unless it got Snowblind.

15. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

It is a basic attack. It's why Elven Prodigy doesn't work right now.

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I very rarely nerf cry and all. but can we knock halluconegenic down to 8 nora and make it not trigger when you attack units with halluconegenic. it is a pretty god damn strong ability for 12 nora

17. Anima26

You trippin' m8?

18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

mate

19. Anima26

20. Anima26

While i am here. Is there ever going to be any changes to The Doctor in regards to his upgrades not supporting a build that doesnt take charged heal? Just swap the upgrades on upgrade 1 to a couple of different ones i guess. Maybe u already have an idea for him.