Cactuar Crate - Path of De'lim Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

They never gain momentum.Thus they lack momentum they need to have momentum.
    But necrosis is a tricky ability,hard to change it without shoeboxing or breaking it.

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Having played (and lost) a few games against SP/FW worms it doesn't seem like necrosis is bad at the moment - though granted i'm terrible at the moment.

It seems like there is little way to role back the deployment zone after a certain point right now, though I don't think inverting it would be any better.

I would be inclined to remove the 'in or out deployment zone' contingency altogether and have it a simple: when it is deployed +1 SDZ, when it is killed -1SDZ.

The advantage to the creep player can come from worm lord.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

They gain momentum only by having momentum -- they can't make their core mechanic function unless they are in a winning position where they have already used that mechanic. They operate in an awkward binary state between painfully limited growth and having all the SDZ they could ever need, with no stopping it.

4. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov just curious what's on the list ATM?

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

If it's giving too much benefits then I would cut them out instead of breaking it's core design "you cannot move me". Do you find fair removing Defender instead?

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Was insubstantiate missed in the overall stealth rework? It still provides permanent stealth.

7. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

It seems aight to me actually, but if Defender is the problem I would rather cut that, maybe Defensive Strike. If you take off Unstoppable and Planar Bound they aren't really Holding the Line any more, they're kinda just getting some random stats and abilities.

That being said, I think the ability is balanced as is.

Goyo likes this.
  8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Dont forget that you also spend AP to gain said stats and only retain them until you move.

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Posting to stay updated

10. Bellagion

Tremir for pres 2016

Qucas and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  11. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Remember the days when that ability didn't have a cooldown, I do! :eek:

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

He had Violence Charged 2, like he does now, but could save all those charges for just the right time and then, BAM!, five Cannon Barrages on the same opposing champs to wipe them out. It was amazing. Oddly enough, at the time people were complaining that Mangleshell was a far better champ. :confused:

themacca likes this.
  13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I think we've already well established that people don't know what they're talking about.

Anima26, Tweek516, Bellagion and 4 others like this.
  14. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

But.... But...... my rank.......?
    If its blue its true? right.....?

#TrueBlue

Ultima, Bellagion, Scrijordan and 2 others like this.
  15. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksar Forerunner still have elusive and Camouflage base.......

Anima26 likes this.
  16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

im in favor of it losing camouflage and it gaining violent on base

Faust likes this.
  17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

since i have no idea if this has been taken into consideration or not. ima just post this here can we change greater vampirism to cost 8 nora the cost was much more appropriate when the ability was double its strength but now its just awful especially considering its meant to be a theme enabling rune. and it would be an easy fix to make elder bloodbinder closer to runnable.

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There's a bunch of minor cost adjustments already made internally, this was one of them.

themacca, Qucas and doubtofbuddha like this.
  19. Bellagion

Kinda feel like Gift of the Djinn should just go away... It's almost never worth it (except maybe the Berserker one) and none of the Djinn are playable rn. Peaks Dao still has massive overlap with Reflexes and Block/Deflect forced on different upgrade lines.

20. Bellagion

You mean you like Gift of the Djinn: Dew and Gift of the Djinn: Dao a lot right? Bc both of the champs, as they stand, are straight terrible.